Bears @ Cardinals, 9/23/18, 3:25 CT, GAME THREAD

beardown3231

6 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

It's crazy that we have scored only  points less than GB and scored more than MIN. I wouldn't have bet on that 3 games in at all.

MIN I can understand (I didn't feel like Cousins was much of an upgrade over Bradford) but GB....yeah. Total shocker. I thought they would have the best offense in the league this year. Oops.

20 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:
Trust the process.

I hope that "the process" includes teaching Mitch to throw to wide open receivers. 

I've been a huge Mitch apologist, as I tend to be with all Chi QBs, but today was the first time I felt disheartened by his performance. He seems to be regressing and emotionally beaten. I can't stand his b-slapped expression on the sideline; he looks to be on the verge of crying. 

1 minute ago, yomyyo said:

I hope that "the process" includes teaching Mitch to throw to wide open receivers. 

I've been a huge Mitch apologist, as I tend to be with all Chi QBs, but today was the first time I felt disheartened by his performance. He seems to be regressing and emotionally beaten. I can't stand his b-slapped expression on the sideline; he looks to be on the verge of crying. 

This city just can’t get over QB body language.

32 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

MIN I can understand (I didn't feel like Cousins was much of an upgrade over Bradford) but GB....yeah. Total shocker. I thought they would have the best offense in the league this year. Oops.

That's understandable, though, as Cobb is still elite...

(Yes, it's now become a running gag, and I don't care. :P)

24 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Uh we can get infinitely better lol. There’s no reason to be happy with where we are at. 

While I totally agree that at times Trubisky looked the most flustered and confused he had all year (and that interception was TERRIBLE), I don't think Nagy or @IronMike84 are saying things are great--just preaching patience, is all. 

3 minutes ago, yomyyo said:

Biggest thing I want to see him work on is his happy feet. 

8 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

This city just can’t get over QB body language.

Lol no effing kidding.  We are doomed to have bad QB's forever because our fans make it that way.  Its only a matter of time until Bears fans break his spirit and try to run him out of town.  People give Chris Conte flack for knocking the Bears fans on his way out of town, and a lot of his criticism was deserved, but he also was right.

Archived