Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm going to assume that we've never seen a QB have this type of start to a season.  Forget that fact that Mahomes is a first year starter, I mean any QB ever.

Reminds one of Marino '84 (which was also his 2nd year, but first year as starter coming out of training camp)

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Yep.. We all saw what Kirk did week 2. He's ready.

Nah. Great teams don't have halves of football this bad against teams as bad as Buffalo. I'm not sure you could find a half like this from any elite team against a team of Buffalo's caliber (or even close) without an injury being the catalyst. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

It helps that he is playing some garbage *** defenses and has weapons for days.

Yea, but what he's doing is absurd.  Even when Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc played against garbage defenses they weren't putting up production like this.  He'll come back down to earth at some point, but his 'earth' might still be one of the best QBs in football.

Just now, showtime said:

Yea, but what he's doing is absurd.  Even when Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc played against garbage defenses they weren't putting up production like this.  He'll come back down to earth at some point, but his 'earth' might still be one of the best QBs in football.

Andy Reid magic

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

O/U 50 TD passes for Mahomes this yr?

Definitely under, I'll be surprised if the Chiefs don't crash down to earth on offense like they did mid season last year or in Reid's 1st year. Whenever people start calling the Chiefs SB favorites it seems to happen. I'll say he still throws for a league leading 38 TDs. 

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm going to assume that we've never seen a QB have this type of start to a season.  Forget that fact that Mahomes is a first year starter, I mean any QB ever.

fitzmagic haven't played yet 

Archived