Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

36 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Join the club. #colourblind

37 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I couldn't even tell it was the Jets until I saw you mention it... so does that defeat the purpose of a uniform, if the team is not easily recognizable?

In a feigned effort to be sensitive to your disability.

... oh damn... lost my thought there..

200w.webp?cid=790b76115ca56de77058656c51

20 hours ago, oldman9er said:

In a feigned effort to be sensitive to your disability.

... oh damn... lost my thought there..

200w.webp?cid=790b76115ca56de77058656c51

Don't worry about it, oldman, we all have our disabilities. I have colours, you have sobriety. I have your back, man.

2 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Ben Allbright - the same guy who said Rosen wouldnt fetch better than a 3rd round pick for AZ. 9_9

Honestly, Ben is one of the most reliable guys out there.

Nobody is right 100% of the time, especially in the rumor mill 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, N4L said:

And to add to that maybe some teams who he gets whispers from in fact told him they wouldn’t go any higher than a 3rd. From everything I’ve read on Rosen’s value it’s a varied, from late 1st to 3rd, type of range.

6 hours ago, N4L said:

a lot of guys are reliable these days even that guy Incarcerated Bob lol but yea he's got sources. I'm not going to dig for the tweets but how he interacted with people at the suggestion of a late/future 1st or 2nd round pick for Rosen was pretty off putting, I only remember because I wanted to block him after reading but held off later. 

1 hour ago, 48 1/2ers said:

a lot of guys are reliable these days even that guy Incarcerated Bob lol but yea he's got sources. I'm not going to dig for the tweets but how he interacted with people at the suggestion of a late/future 1st or 2nd round pick for Rosen was pretty off putting, I only remember because I wanted to block him after reading but held off later. 

Ben's always been abrasive. He was when he posted here I'm pretty sure lol. 

That being said, the rumor is that they have one offer for a second. One of the giants fans in the draft forum says that the rumor he has heard is a third + mid round conditional. I'm going to be super fascinated by what the compensation level actually is. I honestly can't believe that most teams wouldn't offer a second rounder for him. I don't know why his value would be that bad after a year in which he really had no hope to show anything off. If I were washington, I wouldn't be opposed to a 33 for 15 swap for rosen and then maybe a 5th or something. I think even that is fair. But maybe I'm just not as out on Rosen yet. I Think if you viewed him as a top quarterback prospect last year, then not much should have changed. Dude really had no hope last year. That team last year was comparable to the 49ers in Alex Smith's rookie year. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ben's always been abrasive. He was when he posted here I'm pretty sure lol. 

That being said, the rumor is that they have one offer for a second. One of the giants fans in the draft forum says that the rumor he has heard is a third + mid round conditional. I'm going to be super fascinated by what the compensation level actually is. I honestly can't believe that most teams wouldn't offer a second rounder for him. I don't know why his value would be that bad after a year in which he really had no hope to show anything off. If I were washington, I wouldn't be opposed to a 33 for 15 swap for rosen and then maybe a 5th or something. I think even that is fair. But maybe I'm just not as out on Rosen yet. I Think if you viewed him as a top quarterback prospect last year, then not much should have changed. Dude really had no hope last year. That team last year was comparable to the 49ers in Alex Smith's rookie year. 

There's the kicker, right there. I never saw what anyone sees in him to make him a 1st rounder. Never thought he was all that and I probably never will. 

• Like 1

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2828649-what-happened-in-green-bay

Anyone read this article yet? Holy moly... Things are ugly, like real ugly in Green Bay. This article goes back all the way to the 05' draft and the seething hatred Rodgers developed for McCarthy before he was even the Packers' HC. This is a real bad look for McCarthy, Rodgers, and Ted Thompson.

3 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2828649-what-happened-in-green-bay

Anyone read this article yet? Holy moly... Things are ugly, like real ugly in Green Bay. This article goes back all the way to the 05' draft and the seething hatred Rodgers developed for McCarthy before he was even the Packers' HC. This is a real bad look for McCarthy, Rodgers, and Ted Thompson.

Yeah, it wasn't really flattering to any of the above mentioned parties... nice find.