Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

18 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Mayfield has the field awareness (and leadership) of a QB the likes of which we haven't seen in at least 6 or 7 years of the Draft. No, Murray isn't better than him--even though I think Mayfield has said Murray is, I do not believe so at all. In fact, I think Murray should stick with baseball.

Just because they previously thought Rosen would be great doesn't mean they still do. I never did. Rosen is a bigger @$$ than Mayfield ever has been. His performance in college was sub par as well. I really don't think Rosen will amount to much.

I like Mayfield, I've never thought he was an ***, I've cheered for him ever since the rose bowl a year and a half ago... He was honestly such a good sport. Damn good player. And I have a lot more trust in him than I have of Murray, not to say I think he will be a bad player I just trust him more. 

I don't think Rosen is a bad guy either though. And he throws one of the prettiest balls I've ever seen, which isn't to say he will wind up successful, but his passes are fantastic.

16 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I really hope a typo led to the censorship here.

Nope. No typo. But I'm pretty sure the guy on TV didn't mean to say ****. But still, for him to say it on TV, it had to be on his mind. Thinking about Gronk's bulging ****. On live TV.

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

That's what they all say, after the fact 🙄

Agreed. I think a riff is forming here and this could be the 2nd clue to a departure. The first being Kiem's relationship status quote yesterday. Murray is looking more and more like the #1 pick, as awful of a pick as that is, I can't be happier.

21 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Agreed. I think a riff is forming here and this could be the 2nd clue to a departure. The first being Kiem's relationship status quote yesterday. Murray is looking more and more like the #1 pick, as awful of a pick as that is, I can't be happier.

Yeah the fact that he said FOR NOW doesn't bode well for Rosen.

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah the fact that he said FOR NOW doesn't bode well for Rosen.

I think drafting Murray #1, then trading Rosen to the Redskins could make a lot of sense. The Redskins were looking dangerous until Smith went down. I don't know the Redskins plans, but if I was them, I'd rather find a QB already in the NFL to keep my momentum going rather than rolling the dice on Lock (if he lasts to their pick) or Jones.

• Like 2

Murray better not go #1 overall to the Cardinals. It would be very unhealthy for all those who were unhappy with the victory over the Seahawks to have to deal with that sort of emotional roller coaster. I'm here lookin' out for everyone's health. 

• Like 1