Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if I want Murray to go #1 even if it assures us Bosa at #2. The reason for it is man, Murray could end up a HUGE problem for years to come. I may take my chances with Rosen under center.

I think Murray is going to struggle for one reason or another. He really hasn't had much experience and I don't like his performance in his biggest game: 'Bama

8 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I think Murray is going to struggle for one reason or another. He really hasn't had much experience and I don't like his performance in his biggest game: 'Bama

I liked his performance in the second half versus Bama, which showed me he can learn from mistakes, bounce back and compete. Bama definitely threw some things at him as far as coverages, that confused him in the first half of that game. But Murray was able to pull it together in the second half. He made some super impressive throws in the second half of that game. I understand the small sample size is a worry for some. I absolutely get that....buuuuuut I just see it in Murray just like I saw it in Mahomes. Just like I saw it in Russell Wilson. And I'm usually pretty good on my evals at QB. I love his pocket presence. His ability to allude pressure is as Wilson-esque as it gets. His deep ball accuarcy is so underrated and his ability to adlib and make off schedule plays will win him a lot of games at the next level. He reminds me alot of Mahommes in that regard. Just doesn't have that same arm talent. But I'd argue he's a better passer from the pocket, than Mahommes at the same stage. I think in 2-3 years, GMs and personnel guys will look at Murray the same way the look at Mahommes and Wilson now....and wonder 'how did we not see this guy's talent'?

37 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if I want Murray to go #1 even if it assures us Bosa at #2. The reason for it is man, Murray could end up a HUGE problem for years to come. I may take my chances with Rosen under center.

Shanahan/Garoppolo > Kingsbury/Murray

I say 'bring it' and let Bosa sack the crap out of Murray twice a year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Shanahan/Garoppolo > Kingsbury/Murray

I say 'bring it' and let Bosa sack the crap out of Murray twice a year. 

Shanahan/Garoppolo >>>Kingsbury/Rosen??

Murray just gives those vibes like damn, it's going to be hell dealing with that man for years to come. With Rosen? He may be good, but that's all he will be. Could be way off here btw. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shanahan/Garoppolo >>>Kingsbury/Rosen??

Murray just gives those vibes like damn, it's going to be hell dealing with that man for years to come. With Rosen? He may be good, but that's all he will be. Could be way off here btw. 

You are probably correct, really. 

5 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

I think in 2-3 years, GMs and personnel guys will look at Murray the same way the look at Mahommes and Wilson now....and wonder 'how did we not see this guy's talent'?

Ive never seen or heard anyone questioning his talent. The questions with him always relate to size and commitment to football.

16 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think drafting Murray #1, then trading Rosen to the Redskins could make a lot of sense. The Redskins were looking dangerous until Smith went down. I don't know the Redskins plans, but if I was them, I'd rather find a QB already in the NFL to keep my momentum going rather than rolling the dice on Lock (if he lasts to their pick) or Jones.

Nah, Redskins weren't going anywhere. They were 6-4 in the dreadful NFC East, and the next game Smith got hurt, and he wasn't playing that well anyway for the season. Actually, he was one of the worst ranked passers in 10 games.

They should just start Colt, and tank the season. Next year will apparently be a better QB draft.

Edited by PapaShogun