Le'Veon Bell Holdout: Reporting to Steelers (Page 10)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, DigInBoys said:

They wont get one.

At this point, Id take a 2019 4th for him.    Just want him gone.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

James Connor has as many total yards in weeks 2-4 than he did in week one alone.  This is great to watch.

They have been behind 21-0 , 14-0 and the OL has been terrible, especially pouncey and foster. Connor is a good RB, that doesn't change. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Bell and a 2nd for Jadevion Clowney. Let's do it. xD

clowney had 2 encroachment penalties on one drive to let the colts back into the game. As if the steelers need more penalties, and clowney wants top dollar. 

22 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

It'd be amazing if Bell was hit with the Transition Tag after the season and was only due like $11 million.

Why would it be amazing?

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Bell and a 2nd for Jadevion Clowney. Let's do it. xD

Do you guys not plan on bringing Clowney back? From what I saw yesterday he was playing pretty damn good. Had a three play stretch where he almost got a sack and had two nice run stops. Would be a target for SF if he hits the market I would think. 

Just now, 3rivers said:

clowney had 2 encroachment penalties on one drive to let the colts back into the game. As if the steelers need more penalties, and clowney wants top dollar. 

He also had two sacks (including a Barbarian-esque rag doll on Quentin Nelson on the Colts' final drive - he basically threw Nelson to the side like a bag of laundry) and recovered a fumble fir a TD. 

I'm not saying the guy doesn't have flaws, but when he's on - he's arguably one of the most destructive defensive players I've ever seen, a guy who can blitz from any spot into any gap and completely wreck a play.

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Why would it be amazing?

Do you guys not plan on bringing Clowney back? From what I saw yesterday he was playing pretty damn good. Had a three play stretch where he almost got a sack and had two nice run stops. Would be a target for SF if he hits the market I would think. 

I don't think the Texans will pay him the money he wants - he wants Donald/Mack kinda money. If a deal was going to be done, it would have been this off-season. He's inconsistent, but he'll have 3-4 games like this where he's simply in a Super Saiyan like zone... when you watch it you're like "holy hell, this guy is a freak" but it doesn't happen enough for me to justify paying him as well as paying Watt.

58 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I just can't imagine any team feeling good about giving up a 2nd and a player for the privelage of paying a RB 15m a year.

I couldn't imagine any team giving up Khalil Mack and a 2nd round pick for two 1sts but here we are. All it takes is 1 front office.

Archived