MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

For fantasy reasons, I'm going to need Fitzmagic to become Fitztragic and for James Conner to have his best game as a pro.

For real life purposes, I'm going to need the Steelers to lose by 50.

I'd say it's more likely the Steelers drop 50 on us before we beat them by any substantial margin.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Big Ben is gonna destroy our pitiful secondary. We don't have anyone that can pretend to cover AB.

Just gotta hope our offense is still hot. And maybe run the ball against a team giving up over 150 yards a game.

We dont have anyone that can pretend to cover...anyone.

I could see DeSean Jackson having a big game.    Haden struggles with speed, and if Burns covers him....he struggles with....everything.

It could go either way.    Our defense might be the worst in the league though.    Could be another shootout.

Hearing the Steelers say this week that they will simplify the defense should give them a chance.  That secondary and LB unit looked lost earlier and the Bucs OC has been calling great games.  If the Steelers can contain the Bucs offense and win, then I'm worried as a Bengals fan that the Steelers are going to win the division again.  If this ends up just being a shootout that the Steelers win, I won't be as worried.  We know Ben and company can put up points, let's see if the defense can step up...

3 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

We dont have anyone that can pretend to cover...anyone.

I could see DeSean Jackson having a big game.    Haden struggles with speed, and if Burns covers him....he struggles with....everything.

It could go either way.    Our defense might be the worst in the league though.    Could be another shootout.

New England begs to differ.

Archived