Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I feel like we're losing celebs rapidly. Meatloaf yesterday and Louie Anderson today. 

I tried to start an R.I.P. thread a few yrs ago to have a place where we could post videos of their work, etc.  But it got deaded bcuz the favored site direction was opening multiple threads for each one instead of just one. Too bad. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

They’re making an I Am Legend sequel. Fascinated to see what it could be but they’d probably have to go off the alternate ending where Smith didn’t blow himself up with the horde lol

What's funny is the average person will be like "wha? That's not how I remember it happpening. I thought Neville was dead, stupid WB wrecking continuity again! Blasted Hollywood execs can't make up their damn minds!"

THAT'S what you call "confusing audiences", WB, not this🤦‍♂️

For their sake, I hope they A)own the movie and didn't just see it in theaters and B)checked the special features to see the real ending.

Edited by KManX89

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

What's funny is the average person will be like "wha? That's not how I remember it happpening. I thought Neville was dead, stupid WB wrecking continuity again! Blasted Hollywood execs can't make up their damn minds!"

THAT'S what you call "confusing audiences", WB, not this🤦‍♂️

For their sake, I hope they A)own the movie and didn't just see it in theaters and B)checked the special features to see the real ending.

I guess it also didn’t show him dying in the original but if he survived a head on explosion it should’ve worked on zero of the vampire monster things 

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Video game tv show trend continues 

Rafe Judkins running the show portraying the incredible father/son relationship between Kratos and Atreus. 

Can't wait until Freya is the main character and Kratos has a tell and has to deal with his toxic masculinity. 

I despise Amazon. 

• Like 3