Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

The CW has made its first round of renewals, and Walker is among them.

If CBS gets to air the Texans-Cowboys game this season, it should be incorporated into the storyline of a Walker episode, since the show is set in Texas (it is a reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger) and is produced by CBS Studios which owns half of The CW.

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Not this time at least.

Couldn't attend the premiere for Secrets of Dumbledore because he was under arrest.

Gotta love he's attached to 2 of their biggest franchises.

What sucks even more is that the Flashpoint movie will PROBABLY do pretty good at the box office if only because of sheer curiosity of how they are going to "reset" the DCEU, and the past Batmen making appearances....which will foolishly lead them to believe that people actually like Ezra Miller as a leading man and ultimately giving him more roles.

Im trying to figure out who was a worse casting;   Ezra as Flash or Eisenberg as Lex.

1 hour ago, 43M said:

What sucks even more is that the Flashpoint movie will PROBABLY do pretty good at the box office if only because of sheer curiosity of how they are going to "reset" the DCEU, and the past Batmen making appearances....which will foolishly lead them to believe that people actually like Ezra Miller as a leading man and ultimately giving him more roles.

Im trying to figure out who was a worse casting;   Ezra as Flash or Eisenberg as Lex.

Pretty sure Batman v Superman is still like 250 million ahead of The Batman at the box office, to help further your point

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the last season of GoT encompassed with GRRM not giving a crap about ever getting the next book out has given me ZERO interest in watching this show. 

I'll probably at least give it a shot, but I also have no expectations of The Winds of Winter ever being released.

• Like 2