Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

38 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Da hell?

So figure it out, don’t put it on your customers …how do feel good buying anything more from that store?

It's amazing just how bad Sony is at everything except for making the electronics themselves.  But even there they can't get things right sometimes.  I have some killer noise cancelling headphones from Sony but do they sync with the PS4 or PS5??  Of course not bcuz that would make sense.  

The new PS Plus sucks too and all it wants is for me to upgrade to Extra or Premium.  Lol yeah right.  

Edited by thrILL!

40 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

It's amazing just how bad Sony is at everything except for making the electronics themselves.  But even there they can't get things right sometimes.  I have some killer noise cancelling headphones from Sony but do they sync with the PS4 or PS5??  Of course not bcuz that would make sense.  

The new PS Plus sucks too and all it wants is for me to upgrade to Extra or Premium.  Lol yeah right.  

Yeah they’ve been awful in making moves even leaning to the consumer. It honestly has held me back from investing much at all in their platforms.

If it wasn’t for God of War, and I guess Spider-Man 2 next fall (was very whelmed by 1 but it was solid), I’d wait awhile to bother trying to get a PS5. 

50 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah they’ve been awful in making moves even leaning to the consumer. It honestly has held me back from investing much at all in their platforms.

Their own streaming service/channel was a catastrophic failure too.  They shut that down so fast that most ppl don't even remember it happening lol.

• Like 1

Other than the video game on PS4, THIS is the best onscreen version of Spider-Man yet imo (and one of the best animated superhero cartoons of all time too).  It completely nailed the Venom storyline!  How this show hasn't been the blueprint for Sony movies I will never understand...

Edited by thrILL!

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

https://www.ign.com/videos/the-munsters-official-trailer

Might be the worst trailer I’ve ever seen, please stop giving zombie films to direct.

Yeah…not great looking.

I was happy he kept fighting to get that Broad Street Bullies movie made, but was so worried if he actually got to the point of shooting. It would be a fun movie but needs way more coordination and skill behind the camera.

I kid you not, guys, no srs, I swear to you your monitor's not lying to you, this movie's actually happening:

Wow, this might be the most batshyt crazy idea for a film I've seen in ages, maybe ever. A Winnie the Pooh slasher-horror reimagining. It's like... my mind can barely process this.

It's in public domain now BTW, which means Disney can't do anything. I bet they're sour.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

I kid you not, guys, no srs, I swear to you your monitor's not lying to you, this movie's actually happening:

Wow, this might be the most batshyt crazy idea for a film I've seen in ages, maybe ever. A Winnie the Pooh slasher-horror reimagining. It's like... my mind can barely process this.

It's in public domain now BTW, which means Disney can't do anything. I bet they're sour.

I may just watch this for ****s and giggles 

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

I kid you not, guys, no srs, I swear to you your monitor's not lying to you, this movie's actually happening:means Disney can't do anything. I bet they're sour.

Sour over a straight to DVD quality movie that  will make less than Disney makes in a single day selling Mickey Mouse ears at their parks? 

ha-ha-ha-mickey-mouse.gif

3 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Except if there's anything slightly similar to Disney's version of Pooh, which is the character 99% of people know, then they can and probably will. The one in public domain is not Disney's version.

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Sour over a straight to DVD quality movie that  will make less than Disney makes in a single day selling Mickey Mouse ears at their parks? 

ha-ha-ha-mickey-mouse.gif

Sour over one of their childhood icons turned into a serial axe murderer and them being powerless to stop it since they no longer own the character.

But yeah, I may watch this out of morbid curiosity at some point.