Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

gonna be impossible to live up to Chevy Chase’s version but from what Hamm says, this version follows the book closer than the 80’s movies.  Should be fun seeing Hamm and Slattery teaming up again at least. 

I was surprisingly intrigued by the trailer, and this coming from someone who never really cared for the Chevy Chase version.

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Seriously one of the worst videogame adaptations ever.

Its almost like they made a completely unrelated zombie show, and when they realized how awful it was, just added the Resident Evil title and character names AFTER THE FACT in an effort to bring in more viewers.

Even Uwe Boll and Paul WS Anderson would cringe at this.

Edited by 43M

34 minutes ago, JohnChimpo said:

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/knives-out-2-daniel-craig-accent-benoit-blanc-1235352946/

You guys may have already talked about it, but I just found out that there is a new Knives Out movie coming out on Netflix 12/23/22. I loved the first one.

Was hoping they dropped it thanksgiving like the last one, but Christmas will be fun too. Wish it was coming to all theaters still, was a fun experience last time.