Week 4 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Like I don't see why I should have to give Trubisky that much credit for a throw like that.  It's essentially just a dump off.  We're talking 2 wide open throws, 1 a shovel pass, and another a dumb-off.  Then you had the TD to Cohen.

It's a good performance don't get me wrong.  But man the Bucs look lost on defense.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Like I don't see why I should have to give Trubisky that much credit for a throw like that.  It's essentially just a dump off.  We're talking 2 wide open throws, 1 a shovel pass, and another a dumb-off.  Then you had the TD to Cohen.

It's a good performance.  But I don't get the whole "we need to be giving Trubisky respect for this" thing.  It is a game where the stats need context.

Mahomes' game 2 weeks ago didn't need context for everyone though. Like, he was hitting guys who were 6 yards wide open...

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So... um... Matt Ryan's going to murder this Bucs defense in 2 weeks... and we might see the single-game combined score record broken.

It's the NFL. The most opposite things happen as often as the expected. It could just as easily be a random slug it out defensive battle.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Mahomes' game 2 weeks ago didn't need context for everyone though. Like, he was hitting guys who were 6 yards wide open...

I agree, but its also different with the Chiefs defense because they've done it all season to this point.  There is a massive gap between how the Bears looked on offense the first 3 weeks of the season to where they look right now.

But I agree with you.  Mahomes numbers need context too.  

Archived