Packers win over Bills 22-0 Post game thread

Gopackgonerd

18 minutes ago, Slinky said:

I love how Rodgers took shots at Fat Mac in his presser. Also love how the crap, quiet Lambeau fans are finally getting called out on Twitter (Nagler etc). An to think incog swears the Lambeau crowd is loud. Lol.

They’ve been getting called out for years. Nothing changes.

I just don't know how to take this game. 

-Our defense played well and I'd like to see a lot more of Oren Burks on the field. He is such a fluid athlete and seems to be around the ball when he's in. 

-Can't wait to have all of our CB's healthy and on the field together. I think we've got 3 special CB's in year 1 and 2. 

-Where's Waldo? I mean Josh Jones? Expecting contribution from him.

Where's Waldo 2? Didn't see Montavious Adams in at all today either. Was expecting a year 2 leap from him as well. 

-Rodgers was off and missed throws he usually makes. 

-WR's dropped a few.

-Run/Pass ratio in second half was a joke. Not sure if it is Rodgers changing calls or McCarthy is an idiot. Well, I am pretty sure of the latter. 

-Byron Bell didn't embarrass himself out there whatsoever. Didn't see that coming honestly. 

-Bills offensive line is terrible and we actually took advantage of it. 

-On to Detroit where we need the win in a bad way. 

1 hour ago, Stevein2012 said:

Yeah he's been a bit off last 2 weeks but his off passes are still getting to the WRs hands.  I wouldn't have expected ALL tough catches to be made but our guys aren't making any of them right now.

That sideline throw to Allison would have made all Packers season highlights for sure, but it was a real difficult one.  Was it Geronimo or Adams that dropped the TD that would have been ridiculous (I think it was Adams)? But how mad can we get over those that would have been amazing plays that were drops instead? I'm more concerned by drops like the one Allison volleballed, or any time Lance Kendricks is on the field.   It has to be difficult to get on the same page as the QB when he doesn't play in the preseason and doesn't practice much.

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That sideline throw to Allison would have made all Packers season highlights for sure, but it was a real difficult one.  Was it Geronimo or Adams that dropped the TD that would have been ridiculous (I think it was Adams)? But how mad can we get over those that would have been amazing plays that were drops instead? I'm more concerned by drops like the one Allison volleballed, or any time Lance Kendricks is on the field.   It has to be difficult to get on the same page as the QB when he doesn't play in the preseason and doesn't practice much.

Going back to last week the ones to Cobb/Adams too.  Looking at each play individually no I'm not really mad they didn't come away with them since they aren't easy catches but put them all together and yeah I expect our guys to make SOME of those plays.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you at the time? I was very happy to upgrade him with Martellus Bennett.  I was also very, very wrong.  

Yeah, I was happy with getting Bennett.  I would like to know the story of what happened with Cook though, something odd went on with that deal.

Archived