2018 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Eagles27

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He kinda already is

Just wait until Nimmo burns his hand while trying to cook, Conforto sprains his ankle when he is walking across the parking lot to the stadium, and Broxton gets abducted by the mafia for gambling debts. Tebow will be your starting left fielder.

39 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Just wait until Nimmo burns his hand while trying to cook, Conforto sprains his ankle when he is walking across the parking lot to the stadium, and Broxton gets abducted by the mafia for gambling debts. Tebow will be your starting left fielder.

I haven't played ball in almost a decade and the marine corps destroyed both my knees and I can say without any hesitation that I would be a better defensive left fielder than Tim Tebow. I've seen him try and field balls in person multiple times now, if you want a comedy show watching a game, go and watch Tim Tebow try and play a one hop and be amazed at how he trips over his own plant leg.

Also Nimmo managed to get polio or something so we're already 1/3rd of the way there!

6 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I haven't played ball in almost a decade and the marine corps destroyed both my knees and I can say without any hesitation that I would be a better defensive left fielder than Tim Tebow. I've seen him try and field balls in person multiple times now, if you want a comedy show watching a game, go and watch Tim Tebow try and play a one hop and be amazed at how he trips over his own plant leg.

Also Nimmo managed to get polio or something so we're already 1/3rd of the way there!

Yea, but even then, the clubhouse spread wouldn't have any crayons for you to eat :D

Archived