5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

Just now, CWood21 said:

Knock it off.  If you're going to resort to personal attacks, you're going to get an official warning.

I'm criticizing the intelligence of people who are attacking the QB with the highest efficiency rating ever.  Who takes a team who looks like they are among the league's worst without him, to the playoffs each year.  Seems like I have an argument, and you all have personal opinions which conflict with facts

Just now, Patriotplayer90 said:

I'm criticizing the intelligence of people who are attacking the QB with the highest efficiency rating ever.  Who takes a team who looks like they are among the league's worst without him, to the playoffs each year.  Seems like I have an argument, and you all have personal opinions which conflict with facts

Here's an an official warning.  I asked you to get back on topic, and you choose to continue down this path.  Forum rules are pretty straight forward.  Discuss football, not posters.

9 minutes ago, Patriotplayer90 said:

Pathetic.  Best QB ever and you still can't appreciate.  Want perfection with a horrible HC who does nothing but lose without his QB.

MM has a top 10 active HC record in games without Rodgers.

MM (without Rodgers) has like a .200 point winning % advantage over Belichick without Brady.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

Imo Rodgers being under pressure all the time is a bigger issue than Rodgers missing an open guy underneath here and there. 

Part of that is on the o line and part of it is on whoever is to blame for abandoning the running game, and part definitely on Mac for giving Jones only a portion of the carries

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Am I the only one besides Outpost who understands the point of this thread? 

I think most of us get it, but the thread topic is going to throw some folks off.  Not everyone is in the know, nor should we expect them to be.   Counter-intuition isn’t intuitive - who knew?

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This is nothing more than a thread of superstition made by the most superstitious of posters on this forum so that if the Packers turn it around and Rodgers plays like an MVP he can take full credit for this thread turning the season around.

AND if he doesn't he'll just say "I told you so". Win / win for @Outpost31

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Imo Rodgers being under pressure all the time is a bigger issue than Rodgers missing an open guy underneath here and there. 

Part of that is on the o line and part of it is on whoever is to blame for abandoning the running game, and part definitely on Mac for giving Jones only a portion of the carries

A huge part of that is on Rodge himself because he holds the ball so damn long.