Week 6: Cardinals (1-4) at VIKINGS (2-2-1)

swede700

How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How many rushing yards will the Vikings have against the Cardinals?

• 0 - 50 yards
    • 51 - 100 yards
    • 101 - 150 yards
    • 151 - 200 yards
    • 200+ yards

2 minutes ago, dc_vikingfan said:

Good win and Vikings run game showed up.  The defense are cutting down on the blown coverage mistakes. Still gotta do a better job against screens. 

I know it's only one game but O'Neil has won the RT job. Hill is better in spot duty.

Hill is best on the bench.

5 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

I laugh at every fool that said cousins was overhyped and paid. We legit have a top 8 qb for the first time in forever. Theilen is a superstar, Diggs is a superstar, Dalvin Cook will return strong. This is a scary team. Our defense starting to refocus themselves. 

Our OL and our overall defence need a LOT of work.  But, yes, we have a lot of skill on offence with Cousins, Diggs, Thielen, Cook, Murray, Boone, Robinson, and Rudolph.  The problem is getting Cousins enough time to get off a pass, and/or tuck the ball in before he is sacked.  The other problem is the touted defence gives up large chunks of yardage to weak offences, and can't seem to get enough pressure on opposing QBs often enough, except in a few isolated cases.  The DBs aren't covering as well as last season. 

3 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Rashod Hill has got to be replaced man...he is so vulnerable. If he can replace him successfully, then I believe this team has chances of winning it all

Hill isn't great. Chandler Jones is though. Most LTs would struggle in that matchup.

O'Neill looked like a 10-year veteran pro-bowler while blocking on running plays.  He's going to be excellent at that.  He's looking great for a rookie.  But, he needs to get a lot better on pass blocking.  I think we've got our long-term RT.  I hope he'll be significantly better at pass blocking by Game 8-10, and be solid at his overall job for the playoff run (Games 13-16), and for The Playoffs.

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

Hill isn't great. Chandler Jones is though. Most LTs would struggle in that matchup.

My goal would be to get Reiff back at LT and then work towards starting O'Neill at RT. Then maybe Hill at RG? Remmers is honestly the weakest link, and I hope we can get at least one legit OG in the draft (or in FA).

Archived