Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

My feeling was his focus would be on the run game this season, but he'd spend a lot of time working on his passing this offseason. He's got a great arm, if he could just become consistent with it, he could have a very sustainable career.

It won’t happen. There’s a disconnect between his brain and his arm. 

20 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Saving this for @FreezingColdTakes

...But I hope you're right.

Bookmark it I’m not afraid to be proven wrong. I watched a lot of him in college. The most consistent thing I noted of his qualities in college was his inconsistent accuracy. And his inability to quickly process what he’s seeing. 

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Bookmark it I’m not afraid to be proven wrong. I watched a lot of him in college. The most consistent thing I noted of his qualities in college was his inconsistent accuracy. And his inability to quickly process what he’s seeing. 

Yeah. Agreed. As the venerable @brownie man would say, he trash.

20 hours ago, DawgX said:

Welp, looks like Cincinnati is going with Zak Taylor. Seems like an extremely risky hire, but still better than Hue.

Saw a Bengals blogger tweet that with their current set up they basically need to hit the jackpot on either a QB draft choice or a HC hire and this is a lottery ticket. Sounds about right.

Archived