Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

20 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Blatant snitch tag - 2 min in the penalty box 

Is it snitch tagging tho? 

Wouldnt it be considered snitch tagging, if he didnt name him?

Like for example, say @MistaBohmbastic started saying something like

"Dude remember that joke of a member, who said he was a browns fan but was just Fake AF. The minute the Browns draft a player he doesnt like, he goes on a full throttle toddler tantrum and denouncing the so called team and throwing away his (pretend) fandom. Just happens to become an eagles fan, where reality, he was just being a pathetic bandwagon fan. Then gets salty when Bowns fans start throwing shade at him and trys to talk about how legit his fandom allegiance is. yeah F*** that guy, Eagles blow...fly turds fly. Sitting at home with the Browns"

Now the snitch tagging would  be, after he made that post, that I only replied with @Mastercheddaar

11 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Cut the tagging of former fans simply to provoke them. It's getting trolly and whether someone deserves the trolling or not is immaterial, still no trolling on here.

I was just trying to clear up the meaning of snitch tagging...

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Ravens fans are funny. When they lose it’s because of either coaching or just underachieving. It’s never the other team being better. Chargers dominated them last week and the Chargers got dominated today. It happens.

Funny isn't the word I'd use ton describe them. 🤣

Archived