Monday Night Football - 49ers v Packers GDT

ET80

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Packers
    • 49ers

Just now, Forge said:

Just meant that it can hardly be classified as cap hell when it would actually save us money and we have like 60 million in space or whatever. Or course nothing like that is going to happen, but it certainly wouldn't be cap hell.

I should correct.  A trade of Jimmy G wouldn't put you in cap hell.  If he was cut, it most certainly would.  To this point he's only been paid how much of that $74 million guaranteed?

Just now, The LBC said:

I should correct.  A trade of Jimmy G wouldn't put you in cap hell.  If he was cut, it most certainly would.  To this point he's only been paid how much of that $74 million guaranteed?

He's received almost all of his guarantees. The rest is guaranteed for injury (which of course we couldn't do right now), but he's only got 7.5 fully guaranteed remaining (part of next year's base). 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Special performance by Garbage? Is Lil Wayne back again this week?

I saw them live once.  My wife's favorite band.  Shirley Manson is really talented.  We were so close to her, we could reach up and touch her.  I tried to push my wife to when she came up to high five, but my wife just froze in awe.

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I LOVE GGGGGOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD.

I get mixed feelings when I see Gould. I loved having him in Chicago but even he said he needed the wake up call from getting cut to re-evaluate and get back to form. Never got the credit he deserved from most of the league.

Archived