Week 7 MNF Giants @ Falcons

Malik

I dont have a problem with the 2 point calls. I wouldn't do it, but statistically it makes sense. Pederson has done it plenty. I also understand that inside kick as well. I understand going for it on 4th down earlier in the game as well. 

Here's what I dont understand: Eli missing Odell for an easy touchdown early on. Eli calling his own number twice in a row after an pass completed inbounds and the clock running. The Barkley swing pass on 3rd and short. Those were inexcusable. 

6 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I dont have a problem with the 2 point calls. I wouldn't do it, but statistically it makes sense. Pederson has done it plenty. I also understand that inside kick as well. I understand going for it on 4th down earlier in the game as well. 

Here's what I dont understand: Eli missing Odell for an easy touchdown early on. Eli calling his own number twice in a row after an pass completed inbounds and the clock running. The Barkley swing pass on 3rd and short. Those were inexcusable. 

I agree 100% i was confused at first on the 2 point call but you’re 1-5, screw it. He took a chance to get a big momentum swing, it didn’t work, so be it.

That 3rd down pass to Barkley was horrific, one of the worst calls I’ve seen in a while. 

Archived