Is Aaron Donald already a HOFer?

NFLExpert49

His stats are just off the charts.. For a man that small to dominate and make other DT's look ok,

Is just shocking. Fletcher Cox is having his best year, Yet it pails to Donald. Which is just insane to me. 

There are levels to this game and we aren't appreciative of the greatness we are seeing from Donald. 

He is and anyone who thinks he is not doesnt know football.

For starters, Donald has had great seasons from his rookie season until now and only has gotten better. Also the politics will help him get in. EVERYONE who knows football says Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL. When people talk about Donald they use him in the same sentence as Sapp (another HOF'er). Donald has nothing left to prove. I know someone will say he needs to win a Superbowl but I disagree. Superbowls only is viewed when it comes to coaches and quarterbacks. 

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

He is and anyone who thinks he is not doesnt know football.

For starters, Donald has had great seasons from his rookie season until now and only has gotten better. Also the politics will help him get in. EVERYONE who knows football says Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL. When people talk about Donald they use him in the same sentence as Sapp (another HOF'er). Donald has nothing left to prove. I know someone will say he needs to win a Superbowl but I disagree. Superbowls only is viewed when it comes to coaches and quarterbacks. 

Lol you can’t say that. Lol. You can’t fault anyone for saying it’s too early. Specially those who never see him play. But his utter dominance since coming in The league has been incredible 

Just now, El ramster said:

Lol you can’t say that. Lol. You can’t fault anyone for saying it’s too early. Specially those who never see him play. But his utter dominance since coming in The league has been incredible 

We will never know because Donald isnt retiring today. What I am saying is Donald has had such an impressive career so far that if he just be ok to good the rest of the way people is going to look at his first 4yrs and be like thats enough. Like most think Eli is getting into the HOF. The reason is because of his 2 impressive playoff runs and a few good seasons. The rest of it is ok to bad.

12 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Please tell me you're like 15.

I can't fault a child for having the crazy opinions that you do, or for saying the outlandish things

How is it outlandish??? So he isnt having an HOF career?  What more does he have to prove? PFF is already saying that he is having the best season of his career and thats hard considering last season was his best season of his career. Like I find it funny how people can crown QBs like Kaep, Dak, Watson, Mahomes, and Jimmy G as the greatest when they only had 16 starts or less at the time people crown them BUT I crown Donald 4yrs into his career when he is topping every season he has played and is above everyone at his position by leaps and bounds not just currently but in the conversation historically at his position but its outlandish. I respect your opinion and everyone else but when I see someone that I deem as special I put it out there. Just like at Georgia I said Gurley is going to be special and I said the Rams are going to draft him at 10 and every Rams fan thought I was crazy. Well not only was I right, but Gurley has shown to be special. Like its not hard to see talent, know what you are looking at and call it like you see it. I see HOF for Donald right now and I am bold enough to say it while others are hesitant but then turn around and say Jimmy G or some young hot shot QB is great only after a season worth of starts or less.

Archived