2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As far as Collins, is anyone curious as to what another DC might get out of him?

Gregggg was fine, but putting guys in their best spot to succeed wasn’t exactly his strong suit.  See; Peppers, Jabrill

Jabril always had great effort. 

Collins effort is up and down like a yo yo.

• Like 1

I read something on Roter World Xavien Howard might be available. 

I’d trade our second for him in a second and pay him 

Howard and Ward for the next 8 years on the outside would be awesome. I loved him coming out of Baylor really underrated athlete dominate corner who can press and play zone. 

I’d love to double dip in Miami back to back for Howard 

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Free agency doesn't start until March 13.

Seems like a long way away.

Image result for scowl gif

They just put out a thing about the draft here in Nashville and I’m freaking out then I remembered its 3 months away......

😭

BTW it’s free admission down here and being held on 1st and Broadway open air. Gonna be awesome.

• Like 2

I’m going to look in to this, but this guy claims Dorsey played a huge role in getting Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, and Clay Matthews for Green Bay. If true, he’s the greatest drafter of the last 15 years. After his success with Mahommes and Baker, I can believe the Rodgers part.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’m going to look in to this, but this guy claims Dorsey played a huge role in getting Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, and Clay Matthews for Green Bay. If true, he’s the greatest drafter of the last 15 years. After his success with Mahommes and Baker, I can believe the Rodgers part.

I really liked this Video 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, brownie man said:

I read something on Roter World Xavien Howard might be available. 

I’d trade our second for him in a second and pay him 

Howard and Ward for the next 8 years on the outside would be awesome. I loved him coming out of Baylor really underrated athlete dominate corner who can press and play zone. 

I’d love to double dip in Miami back to back for Howard 

Easily, I wonder if there are any other trades we might consider like how we traded for Jarvis and Randall @Mind Character, any thoughts?