THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

25 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Sometimes head coaching interviews lead to coordinator jobs. So hopefully that what this leads to if anything. 

Absolutely.

If I’m John Dorsey I’m spending every night between now and the time he makes a decision dining and meeting with a different coach.  Leave no stone unturned.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Adam Gase?

wut

Haslam wasnted Gase in 2016. Apparently Manning highly recommended him. Remember when he was chatting with haslam all that time and we thought he was gonna coach?

Baker and Gase also had a strong relationship leading up to the draft. It's a long shot at best. 

20 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Haslam wasnted Gase in 2016. Apparently Manning highly recommended him. Remember when he was chatting with haslam all that time and we thought he was gonna coach?

Baker and Gase also had a strong relationship leading up to the draft. It's a long shot at best. 

Gase is one offensive coach I would want for Baker right now if we don’t Keep Kitchens. 

Gase made Cutler look good and Tannehill when both were healthy

29 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

If Miami is dumb enough to let him go I’d look long and hard at him. Between he and Williams I take him. He’s been short changed. 

I really don’t think we have any clue what JD wants to do. The Mayfield pick should be evidence of that. He keeps things close within the circle, and things floating around out there are just white noise, because stories have to be written. 

Once interviews happen we can legitimize rumors. 

Archived