Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

There's a tier of Peters' value that's absolutely dependent on having Talib or a CB that plays in a similar style opposite him.  It was literally the same thing with Antonio Cromartie.  Peters can't be that guy who is targeted the lion's share of the time.  He's the guy you put opposite the guy who doesn't necessarily lock-down the opposing WR1, but who gets enough wins in coverage to force the QB to move in his progression to the next read and then Peters makes a play on the ball in transition.  If we could have paired Peters with Janoris, the possibilities are endless.

That was one trade I wanted, but I knew we couldn't afford Janoris' contract.

Just now, The LBC said:

That's nice.  I don't have a Reddit account.  I barely touch much social media (I'm a teacher, there's too much extra pain in the butt to do so).  You're either making this up or someone on Reddit is copying my posts from here onto there.

That was straight copy/paste. Guess you have some fans.

15 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The irony is - and maybe we'll get to see this in a playoff rematch - I don't think Talib would be dominating Thomas by any means, but his approach and play-style matches up way, way, WAY better with Thomas's than Peters' does.

^This post came before the reddit one. Reddit is the one stealing from FF, so Breesus go call out that Falcons fan.

Archived