Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Can’t settle for a FG here.

if we do. Might as well let the rams score without driving out the whole clock. If they get it down to 3 mintutes and were only up 3 or something we HAVE to let them score lol 

Bruh, I have no faith in our ability to score again. Today just wasn't a game we were supposed to win. I'm happy that we made it a close loss.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Bruh, I have no faith in our ability to score again. Today just wasn't a game we were supposed to win. I'm happy that we made it a close loss.

no! No reverse jinx!

i cancel this out. Saints will lose. We can’t close.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

When NFL does the season review of the Texans this year, I feel like the motto / tag line should be, "Doing just enough to barely win games and keep BOB employed"

The alternate tag line being: "Texans 2018: Something-Something-Expletive-@ET80"

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can't believe he dropped that. Chargers 100% deserved the win though, Shouldn't have even been close. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the AFCW, probably comes down to that Chiefs game.

Actually who am I kidding, I absolutely would be surprised. These kicker woes and the general bad luck of the franchise puts a cap on their possible success... talent wise though, they're up there with anyone in the AFC.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

When NFL does the season review of the Texans this year, I feel like the motto / tag line should be, "Doing just enough to barely win games and keep BOB employed"

Despite being 6-3, they are so unimpressive. I mean, who have they beat? I actually feel kind of bad for Houston fans just because BOB will likely be here for another year.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can't believe he dropped that. Chargers 100% deserved the win though, Shouldn't have even been close. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the AFCW, probably comes down to that Chiefs game.

Huh?

Their offense scored 0 points in the second half. [One missed FG, Seattle missed on too].

Seattles offense played like dog poop. Too many penalties.

Archived