SNF GDT: Patriots vs Packers

Chiefer

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

6 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I see that Al Michaels went to the Scott Steiner school of mathematics.

"You see, normally when you're a quarterback going up against another team with a quarterback, you've got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Tom Brady is the actual GOAT, whereas Aaron Rodgers is the guy the media wishes was the GOAT, so really the Packers have a 25% chance at best of beating him. And then you add Cordarelle, Gordon, Hightower, and Edelman to the mix ... their chances of winning drastically go down. 

So you take the fact that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have a 90% chance of winning any game they're in, add that to the 75% chance New England already has, and the Patriots have a 165% chance of winning this game!"

3 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I wanna keep watching, but setting those clocks back is telling me to zzzzzzz

Who would think w/the score tied, that it would be so dull.  Gotta hold on a little longer, one of the GOATS is going to produce...rt?

Just now, y*so*blu said:

"You see, normally when you're a quarterback going up against another team with a quarterback, you've got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Tom Brady is the actual GOAT, whereas Aaron Rodgers is the guy the media wishes was the GOAT, so really the Packers have a 25% chance at best of beating him. And then you add Cordarelle, Gordon, Hightower, and Edelman to the mix ... their chances of winning drastically go down. 

So you take the fact that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have a 90% chance of winning any game they're in, add that to the 75% chance New England already has, and the Patriots have a 165% chance of winning this game!"

It's 144 2/3% chance.  And yes, sadly I actually remember the exact figure.

Archived