Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

Going to be a tough game tonight, but I think the Packers keep their momentum going. 20-16 in a sloppy game that is dominated by the Packer Run game. MM knows how tough road games are on a short week. This makes him go run heavy in the scheme and dominate TOP.

Rodgers go 16-20 for 220 yards and 1 TD

Jones goes for 19 carries and 120 yds 1 TD

DEFENSE has 3 sacks, 2 Turnovers

GO PACK!

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

Good post, maybe if they plan to keep thursday games try to keep them division games and or same timezone games? Sucks i hate Thursday games especially when we play cause it's so darned long to our next game.

Issue here becomes teams having a bye week right before the playoffs. I believe the last Thursday night game is week 16. Can’t have a team with a bye that close to the playoffs, while other teams in contention may not have a bye after week 8. Obviously it’s somewhat random, but the NFL/Fox isn’t going to want the jets and Bills every week. They want matchups like tonight and last week 

48 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So long as Davis doesn't Plaxico himself, he'll be our most consistent ST guy.

He may very well be on Kick, Punt, Kick Return, and Punt Return in the primary role in each of them.

Oh well in that case, it’s. A Good thing hes the bomb and never muffs punts given our stellar special teams play in Seattle through the years. At least he dosent have to overcome slocum 

my keys to the game:

stop rashaad penny.  When he is on the field, it's pretty much a run tell.  Guy doesn't have it all there from getting the offense, but he's talented with the ball.

Carson is their best overall back, they are a more dangerous team when he's in because he can play all three phases.  Mike Davis is JAG.

Baldwin is looking better week by week.  Don't sleep on that connection and put JA on him.

Call TOs on D after wilson makes big plays, and play to contain and make him throw from the pocket where he is really average.

Clark/Daniels have to win the game on the defensive side.  No reason they can't dominate

Pettine scheme should have this team prepared to keep wilson in pocket and stop the zone read.

ESB and MVS on deep crossing routes.  Size and speed running across the zones opens up things for everyone.

Shotgun running that stresses their all pro LBs and prevents them from playing downhill.

PA passes that get the ball in behind those LBs on quick hitters to TEs and slants.  Rodgers needs to throw with anticipation which is never his strength.

Big plays come when you make them cover for a while and can escape the pocket.  Graham will find the holes in the zone.

Archived