Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

My prediction for the game is that in the first series Wilson takes a knock to the head and is ruled out for the game. In the Packers first series Rodgers takes a shot to the head and is ruled out for the game. So we end up with the battle of the backups Hundley vs Kizer!!!! 

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

My prediction for the game is that in the first series Wilson takes a knock to the head and is ruled out for the game. In the Packers first series Rodgers takes a shot to the head and is ruled out for the game. So we end up with the battle of the backups Hundley vs Kizer!!!! 

I like our chances!

5 minutes ago, soup's not a meal said:

Any word/feel if Kevin King/Jaire are guna play? And did Martinez regress or are they just listing him on the report as a caution

King will not play per this earlier post...

13 hours ago, packfanfb said:

We'll miss King....and.....   

Maybe Cobb?

Secondary of:

Boundary: Breeland, Jackson, Redmond

Slot: Alexander, Brown

FS: Tramon

SS: Greene, Campbell

Box: Jones

Well okay then.

At least we'll have the OLBs to get pressure with: Clay, Gilbert, Fackrell. 

If anybody things Clay isn't pulling a hamstring in this game, you're insane. 

We're totally going to be playing Daniels/Adams at OLB before this game is out.

23 minutes ago, soup's not a meal said:

Didn't see that, thanks. We 2.5 point underdogs per Vegas.... What am I missing with Seattle? i just feel like we are a lot better than them and if we contain Russ they have no one else who scares me. 

Thursday night game as the visiting team. Home team has a clear lean on a short week.

Also we haven't exactly lit the league on fire this year either, Seattle is only half a game back from us, and they just played the Rams tight this past week.

17 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

FWIW:  

There's a chance, but its slim. 

Jim Carey's character had a better chance in Dumb and Dumber! I hope Donnerson traveled with the team. If I'm not mistaken, we have an open roster spot. If we don't can we please get rid of the second punter and make room for this kid. As AlexGreen pointed out, we're one Matthews hamstring away from serious trouble at OLB. 

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Secondary of:

Boundary: Breeland, Jackson, Redmond

Slot: Alexander, Brown

FS: Tramon

SS: Greene, Campbell

Box: Jones

Well okay then.

At least we'll have the OLBs to get pressure with: Clay, Gilbert, Fackrell. 

If anybody things Clay isn't pulling a hamstring in this game, you're insane. 

We're totally going to be playing Daniels/Adams at OLB before this game is out.

Good thing EDGE isn't important to Pettine ;)

Didn't Burks play some OLB in College? haha

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we get beat down in this game. The only thing that gives me hope is all the energy Seattle expended in the Los Angeles game on Sunday. Traveling across country on a short week, not good! The only injury that gives me concern is Kevin King. Perry hasn't been good all year, but we need another body at OLB. 

42 minutes ago, soup's not a meal said:

Didn't see that, thanks. We 2.5 point underdogs per Vegas.... What am I missing with Seattle? i just feel like we are a lot better than them and if we contain Russ they have no one else who scares me. 

Green Bay winless on the road. 

Archived