Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

"I've noticed a couple of important things about (the Packers) over the past few weeks that probably won't help them in Seattle," writes Breech. "They can't win on the road and they can't stop the run. That second one is going to be an issue because the Seahawks have the top rushing offense in the NFL while the Packers have given up 140.6 yards per game on the ground since Week 6, which is the fifth-worst in the NFL over that span."

"Green Bay's 0-4 road record is also a problem, because the Packers have to play a Seahawks team that almost never loses at home in primetime, and if I've learned one thing about picking Seahawks games it's that you never pick against them at home in primetime (They're 14-2 since hiring Pete Carroll)."

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

"I've noticed a couple of important things about (the Packers) over the past few weeks that probably won't help them in Seattle," writes Breech. "They can't win on the road and they can't stop the run. That second one is going to be an issue because the Seahawks have the top rushing offense in the NFL while the Packers have given up 140.6 yards per game on the ground since Week 6, which is the fifth-worst in the NFL over that span."

"Green Bay's 0-4 road record is also a problem, because the Packers have to play a Seahawks team that almost never loses at home in primetime, and if I've learned one thing about picking Seahawks games it's that you never pick against them at home in primetime (They're 14-2 since hiring Pete Carroll)."

Seattle "almost never loses at home"..... is coming off two home losses in a row.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Thursday night game as the visiting team. Home team has a clear lean on a short week.

Also we haven't exactly lit the league on fire this year either, Seattle is only half a game back from us, and they just played the Rams tight this past week.

Excellent summary. The deck is heavily stacked against GB on Thursday night. Wilson is playing some good ball and they just unleashed their top pick Rashaad Penny - a 220 lb RB with fresh legs. That combined with Wilson's running ability is gonna tire out the road-defense if the O can't control possession.

Doug Baldwin at WR is improving each week post-injury. Its gonna be a tall task on Thursday nite with a depleted secondary

Archived