2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

10 minutes ago, jleisher said:

Fair point.  LIke I said, if Oliver is there at 12, I would be open to that.  Simmons from Miss St. could be had at #30 or maybe #44.

I'm lukewarm on Oliver at 12, but I wouldn't be upset going with Oliver at 12 and Simmons at 44 at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

PFF mocks are also kind of a disaster basket.

But I disagree with your point about his physical traits and pass rushing.  I do want a guy who has produced, and Tillery had a total of 12 sacks in 4 years, 4 of which came in one game.  Wilkins also has a better motor, better work ethic, and no off field issues.  Tillery disappeared for long stretches throughout his career. Wilkins was much more consistent.   

PFF mocks are like every other mock, full of guessing. At least they show their work.

Just now, pacman5252 said:

I will say, I feel like the Mack thread deserves a bump. 

The 2 Smith Boys, and 2 firsts

or

Mack

Wow great post. For all those that spoke so highly of Grudens moves this is a huge note about Gute. Sometimes the best moves are the ones that don’t happen. The nice thing will be as the smiths come off the books either we have drafted replacements we ll pay for or have another FA offseason.