Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

Way to go Packers.  Another wasted season.  Yah I am pissed.  Done defending MM.  Same **** year after year.  He did change OC and DC.  What the hell happened to Philbin?  He has been invisible.  MM is a lame duck coach.  You guys were right.  Not even December and the Packers season is already over.  I'll still watch them but at this point I really don't care what they do the rest of the season.  Lose in close games would be the best result.

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

I like it that Aaron is playing so poorly.

That will give the new Head Coach an opportunity to coach him up.

He needs it and we know he ain't gettin from Mac and whomever Mac installed as the QB coach this year.

I agree .. for better or worse Aaron is here to stay.  I think if we keep McCarthy we can expect further decline, but if we get a hot shot innovator there's no reason to think he can't jump right back into MVP chatter.  Rodgers needs to be coached .. also needs an offense that is much more structured.  The drop back, run a scramble drill and hit a shot play has to end.  The team needs a new and focused identity.   As it is now they have no clue what they want to be.  Hopefully MM's fate is sealed. 

Just now, Leader said:

Its not on the coach.
On sides kicks are a waste of time. The kicking team cant be more than a yard from the LOS when the kick is made.
That means they have to cover nine yards (if not more) and recover the ball.

Its a bull**** rule.

Not that I don't think that Zook shouldnt be kept, but It's funny that Zook keeps getting **** on for every play we screw up on special teams. Tramon can't catch the punt, ZOOK SUCKS!

Wait why am I talking about Zook at a time like this? 

fgks.gif

Archived