Best QB's Ever

mse326

Who is the best QB ever?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. QB #1

No Drew Brees? This list is bad.

With that being said, its Tom Brady. Has been Brady since his fourth SB win IMO. You could argue he's a system QB, could argue he's got the greatest coach of all time, could argue his defense's are always elite.

But I've personally never watched a guy more consistently dismantle every single team he's ever come across.

7 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

With that being said, its Tom Brady. Has been Brady since his fourth SB win IMO. You could argue he's a system QB, could argue he's got the greatest coach of all time, could argue his defense's are always elite.

But I've personally never watched a guy more consistently dismantle every single team he's ever come across.

Maybe you can make an argument for Brees over some of the QBs listed but you can't make one for him above all of them. Every guy I listed has at some point been called the best ever and depending on criteria some may still consider them the best ever. No one has ever called Brees the best ever so there is no need for him to be in this poll.

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

Maybe you can make an argument for Brees over some of the QBs listed but you can't make one for him above all of them. Every guy I listed has at some point been called the best ever and depending on criteria some may still consider them the best ever. No one has ever called Brees the best ever so there is no need for him to be in this poll.

3rd All time in yards, 3rd All time in Completions/Attempts, 3rd All time in Passing Touchdowns, 7th best All time Passer rating, 18th most intercepted(while having far more attempts)(besting Manning, Marino, and Unitas).

You could argue his volume comes from playing with a horrid defense for most of his career. But without Brees the Saints would have been the Browns since 2006.

He is, and will always be one of my choices for greatest QB of all time, and while I wouldn't put him number one, I'd say he deserves a spot on this list.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

Which is really that Brees has been in a time where there were 3-4 QBs that could all claim best QB in the NFL, 3 of them on much bigger names in the NFL/better TEAM success due to coaching/overall team level.  Brees has been locked in step with any QB since 2006 in his own individual performance, team success is a different story but it's never been Brees' fault that the team didn't succeed.

9 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

Joe Montana consistently dismantled every single team he came across and in the Super Bowl had a perfect 11 TD 0 INT stat line.

Archived