49ers Reuben Foster arrested on domestic violence again (released claimed by Redskins)

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Other way around ;)

Kidding aside, there's a lot that goes into a woman facing domestic abuse to stay with the abuser. Sometimes it's money, sometimes it's denial, sometimes it's for the children, sometimes it's for fear.

She did it for money and another potential opportunity like this.  She's likely going to get another big sum of money from him after this, she'll recant her statement, the charges will be dropped once again.  We've seen this song and dance before.  Go look at Ray McDonald.  Same thing happened to him TWICE, and he never faced ANY legal consequences because he paid off his accuser.  This type of stuff makes me absolutely sick to see that people with money do not get held to the same standard as people without money to pay off their accuser

1 hour ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

I liked Foster but he shoulda kicked that chick to the curb after the 1st ordeal. Idk all the details but maybe he was guilty of the 1st ordeal and he paid her off to keep quiet. Even still, these 2 are bad news together and should be separated and need to get some mental health services.

Time to change your avi.

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

She did it for money and another potential opportunity like this.  She's likely going to get another big sum of money from him after this, she'll recant her statement, the charges will be dropped once again.  We've seen this song and dance before.  Go look at Ray McDonald.  Same thing happened to him TWICE, and he never faced ANY legal consequences because he paid off his accuser.  This type of stuff makes me absolutely sick to see that people with money do not get held to the same standard as people without money to pay off their accuser

Agree 100% with you, but until the people getting paid off stops taking the payoffs, nothing will change unfortunately.

I wonder how the NFL will respond to this though if she does recant again. Everyone knows she was paid to keep quiet, but letting it go twice I would think is a bad image even for the NFL

Do we know that john lynch is a good drafter? He is likeable for sure. But a good drafter?

This 49ers team feels years off and have refused to sign anyone of note in free agency, aside from sherm who probably isn't even 100% healthy and is past his prime unfortunately (as much as I love the guy).

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Do we know that john lynch is a good drafter? He is likeable for sure. But a good drafter?

This 49ers team feels years off and have refused to sign anyone of note in free agency, aside from sherm who probably isn't even 100% healthy and is past his prime unfortunately (as much as I love the guy).

Their first draft looks worse than it did, but too early because we don't know what the finished product is for the two draft he overrated oversaw so far

I won't hate them for the Foster pick. Risk was worth the reward. His talent is legit, despite his struggles due to the shoulder this year. Solomon Thomas looks like a bust. Witherspoon has been awful this year after being solid last year. Trent Taylor is a role player, looked good last year, but had really struggled to get on the field this year in part due to back injuries. Beathard may be a backup quarterback, but may not be. If he is, that pick was fine though obviously not a high upside pick. Joe Williams was a bust, but kittle an absolute stud. Colbert is a solid seventh rounder but obviously not a difference maker.  Dj Jones has been slowly progressing. Assuming he starts next year. But he's a big body in defense, so it won't be sexy. Plus, 3 udfa guys are still on the roster, including Breida (very good) and Bourne (depth receiver)

This year, McG is what most though he was going to be. Holding up a little bit better than I thought in pass protection, but still struggles. Looks like a fine pick. Pettis had spent a lot of the year hurt and had minimal playing time. Fred Warner looks legit. Everyone after that is basically redshirting. 

So the drafts look okay, but missing on two first rounders in that first year is brutal. Really subtracts from what they've done elsewhere in the draft

No clue what to think considering it's the same person as last time who admitted that it was a hoax to get money out of him and had made false claims against another ex previously that got her locked up, but at the same time Foster was an idiot for even remotely putting himself in a position to be accused again if he's innocent.

So much talent wasted when you have people like Steve Gleason who was never a super talented player and did everything right but is being crippled by ALS but still using his story try and raise money and awareness so a cure could be found and others don't have to go through the same trauma.

52 minutes ago, Raves said:

No clue what to think considering it's the same person as last time who admitted that it was a hoax to get money out of him and had made false claims against another ex previously that got her locked up, but at the same time Foster was an idiot for even remotely putting himself in a position to be accused again if he's innocent.

This.That's why I want to see a video. 

Regardless, why the ffff was she at the team hotel the night before a game? 

Archived