Avengers: Endgame

The Gnat

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

Nebula seems mostly made up of parts, is she even considered a "human"?

Well, as Nat's line from the teaser sums up, the snap wiped out 1/2 of all living beings (meaning all across the universe, I'm guessing - which means there are a lot of dead Groots somewhere too and that makes me a sad panda).  But I feel like she's been spared at the very least as a plot device to give Tony a reminder of guilt (because, other than Drax and you could probably argue he might even be a shade more sensitive given what he'd already endured at Thanos' hands, she's the character least likely to offer sympathetic soothing and instead deadpan honesty - which I think allows her to have a plot action of reclaiming some of her own lost humanity... or whatever race she is... via being the only person there for Tony).

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

I saw someone point out that the surveillance cam video that Cap and Nat are watching that Cap comments on actually has an "archive(d)" tag on the screen.

I saw this too. Even mentioned that there may be a year on it as well

14 hours ago, Forge said:

I saw this too. Even mentioned that there may be a year on it as well

Id just say, they arent above throwing in extra stuff (or taking things out) of their trailers to throw us off the scent of what is actually happening.

Actually I hope hey are doing that, especially with this one.

5 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Id just say, they arent above throwing in extra stuff (or taking things out) of their trailers to throw us off the scent of what is actually happening.

Actually I hope hey are doing that, especially with this one.

There's a rumor the scene with that the scene we see Banner looking at the missing people that he isn't looking at Lang or Shuri but its Betty Ross and Thunderbolt Ross instead.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

There's a rumor the scene with that the scene we see Banner looking at the missing people that he isn't looking at Lang or Shuri but its Betty Ross and Thunderbolt Ross instead.

Yea, it could really be anybody at that point. its just a CGI swap out (especially with it being Rudd's IMDb picture)

IF Cap and Natasha jump realities mid movie, maybe he is switching their whereabouts to Missing, who knows?

On 12/10/2018 at 9:59 PM, thrILL! said:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_e2xyy6p6rc8o

In the trailer...Captain Marvel...Fury is petting a cat.  A cat that looks unhappy with him doing so...as cats typically do.  Captain Marvel tells him to get going.

Could that cat be the one that scratches out the eye?

Archived