MNF GDT: Minnesota at Seattle

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Wait...what?

I've seen Glowinski play and I am 97.3% certain I could beat him regularly.  I mean...I haven't seen him since he left the Seahawks...but Cable can't be that bad.

I guess good is a slight overstatement. But he been solid go Indy I guess. (Not going to lie, shooting from the hip here based on PFF analysis. So I could be pretty wrong). But even if he is above average, that's a GIGANTIC improvement from when he was missing blocks and blowing assignments with Seattle. 

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If you said Outpost cause you are summoning him...then ok.

If you said it cause you are calling me Outpost...well, I'm pretty sure calling someone Outpost is ban worthy.  

No, you're not outpost, just pointing out that he is one of your fans that will be upset after we win...yet strangely find someway to spin that it's bad for the Bears.

2 minutes ago, animaltested said:

I guess good is a slight overstatement. But he been solid go Indy I guess. (Not going to lie, shooting from the hip here based on PFF analysis. So I could be pretty wrong). But even if he is above average, that's a GIGANTIC improvement from when he was missing blocks and blowing assignments with Seattle. 

He was part of the single worst OL I have ever seen in the NFL.  I swear Cable and that OL had a betting pool on which one of them would get Wilson injured for the year.  

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

No, you're not outpost, just pointing out that he is one of your fans that will be upset after we win...yet strangely find someway to spin that it's bad for the Bears.

Ok good.  

Nah, the only positive about this season is that we finally moved on from McCarthy and could end up with a top 12 draft pick.   I don't hate the Bears as much as the Vkings, especially this Khalil Mack version, so I won't be too salty.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

He was part of the single worst OL I have ever seen in the NFL.  I swear Cable and that OL had a betting pool on which one of them would get Wilson injured for the year.  

Ok good.  

Nah, the only positive about this season is that we finally moved on from McCarthy and could end up with a top 12 draft pick.   I don't hate the Bears as much as the Vkings, especially this Khalil Mack version, so I won't be too salty.  

I hate the Pack, but I like a lot of the fans.  But the Pack gave me my 2nd biggest sports heartbreak of my lifetime.  So yeah I carry some salt with me at all times.

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

Kirk Cousins = Matthew Stafford?

Interesting.

Cant say either guy sucks or isn’t a 10-14 range QB who puts up big stats and can win some games however I trust neither of them in a big game.

I thought that year in which Stafford had like 7th 4th Q comeback wins he was flipping the narrative but that didn’t happen. 

Vikings also have a lot more problems than many thought as on paper they looked like a SB team that upgraded from Case to Kirk and he was all they needed to put them over the top. OL is a damn mess and the defense while loaded doesn’t show up week to week. 

4 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

Kirk Cousins = Matthew Stafford?

Vikes made a big mistake by signing Cousins. They should have kept Keenum for two more years, used some of that money on O-line, and drafted Lamar Jackson in Round 1 to groom behind Case. Keenum isn't great, but it was working in Minnesota. Cousins doesn't deserve the money that was paid to him.

34 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Vikes made a big mistake by signing Cousins. They should have kept Keenum for two more years, used some of that money on O-line, and drafted Lamar Jackson in Round 1 to groom behind Case. Keenum isn't great, but it was working in Minnesota. Cousins doesn't deserve the money that was paid to him.

No thanks

Archived