Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

You having EA over for dinner?

I’m lucky I didn’t have anything in my mouth when I read that. A good laff is hard to come by these days xD

Edited by G

Is it me or does half our team already seem to be banged up? Not sure if its due to not being in playing shape due to lack of playing time in preseason but it seems like we have guys nicked up left and right. Not to mention the times when players need a minute after the play. I haven't watched much of other teams but I don't see them struggling as much.

4 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Is it me or does half our team already seem to be banged up? Not sure if its due to not being in playing shape due to lack of playing time in preseason but it seems like we have guys nicked up left and right. Not to mention the times when players need a minute after the play. I haven't watched much of other teams but I don't see them struggling as much.

I think it’s just a league wide thing. The niners are all banged up. Darnold has mono. Brees has a broken thumb. Ben has an arm issue. At least no one outside of Abrams is actually out.