Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

https://overthecap.com/age-vs-cost-nfl-rosters-in-2019/

Oakland being the youngest team surprised me only because I associate Gruden with looking at the older talent, but for the most part they have kept those contract numbers low so they don’t land in their top 15. They have a number of prime years free agent signings but those are balanced out by first round type contracts on the back end of their top 15 paid players.

Random thought. I'm sure some of you are familiar with Victor Cotto if you're in twitter. He's a massive trash talker, but sometime has some insight to the Raiders. You can't follow him because he goes on horrible tirades and talks like a high school freshman lol.

Dude hasn't tweeted since July. Wonder what happened to him...

Just now, big_palooka said:

Random thought. I'm sure some of you are familiar with Victor Cotto if you're in twitter. He's a massive trash talker, but sometime has some insight to the Raiders. You can't follow him because he goes on horrible tirades and talks like a high school freshman lol.

Dude hasn't tweeted since July. Wonder what happened to him...

He blocked me on twitter, after the Raiders Retweeted my tweet calling Cotto out on being full of **** because he lost all his media credentials the day Reggie was fired.

That was in late june. I killed Cotto

• Like 1