Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Hey guys, random question. Sorry to post it here in this thread but I’ll keep it brief. So I’m thinking I might not be able to watch most of our games at the scheduled times this coming year. Has anyone ever used NFL Game Pass. If so, was it worth the $? Thanks.

10 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

Hey guys, random question. Sorry to post it here in this thread but I’ll keep it brief. So I’m thinking I might not be able to watch most of our games at the scheduled times this coming year. Has anyone ever used NFL Game Pass. If so, was it worth the $? Thanks.

I don't know how much it is now, but when I had it 6 or 7 years ago it was $45/month.  Definitely NOT worth it

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 8:09 PM, Mariota615TN said:

Nah. I have the international gamepass and the shortened games were nice, but still not worth 200 dollars. I'd recommend just avoiding scores and watching the Youtube highlights the NFL puts up.

On 5/25/2019 at 7:09 AM, Mariota615TN said:

If you live in close to TN Hulu has regional games and has the games the next day from whatever your tv plays on cbs fox and espn. Just sign up for a free week the week of the season and check to see. It’s how I watched the Miami game when I went on vacation last year. It could have been live I remember watching it on my phone on the beach but i don’t remember if it was the day of or the day after. 

Edited by Adamc89