The Gun Thread

fotballer

36 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I have officially entered the too much money stage of my life and I am going to drop 5,000 dollars on guns.

I have a special liking of mostly pointless and stupid guns. I also like unique guns. I'm going to get one of those 22 lifecard guns, I am going to get an AR-7. I am going to get two 22 Western-looking revolvers so I can put them in a double holster and pew pew them at my land while wearing a cowboy hat and not waste hundreds of dollars in ammunition.

What else should I get? Stupid suggestions with very little practical purpose only.

2 words instantly came to mind.

Mares Leg

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

2 words instantly came to mind.

Mares Leg

That is actually my dream gun. Not even lying. I ran with that in Fallout and never used another gun the whole time I played it. I have always wanted action rifle ever since I saw Terminator 2 when I was a kid. I know it was a shotgun in Terminator 2, but I already have a Mossburg Shockwave and I’m going to buy a semi-automatic shotgun. So you’re speaking my language.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 9:35 PM, MacReady said:

I have officially entered the too much money stage of my life and I am going to drop 5,000 dollars on guns.

I have a special liking of mostly pointless and stupid guns. I also like unique guns. I'm going to get one of those 22 lifecard guns, I am going to get an AR-7. I am going to get two 22 Western-looking revolvers so I can put them in a double holster and pew pew them at my land while wearing a cowboy hat and not waste hundreds of dollars in ammunition.

What else should I get? Stupid suggestions with very little practical purpose only.

The Laugo Alien looked like a fun and totally unnecessary range gun.  Maybe not unpractical enough for ya though

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 8:35 PM, MacReady said:

AnimatedCompassionateGermanpinscher-size

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So at 14 guns I finally decided now was the time to learn how to disassemble and clean them.

This is why I prefer revolvers. One of my shotguns took me an hour to reassemble and my Kel Tec Sub 2000 took another hour.

Both my 40 caliber handguns were super simple, so was my Sig Sauer 1911 .45, but… Not having to disassemble was super nice and for pistols I definitely prefer revolvers.

Currently super proud of myself for being able to figure that junk out, but it’s really made me anxious to get another gun. I’m pretty much the last person in the world to need any guns. Don’t really care for shooting them, don’t do any hunting and never would, but I just think guns are super cool.

I am pretty anxious to get out to my land and shoot off a hundred or so rounds with my new 22 bolt action rifle. I’ve never shot a bolt action before.

Next up for me to buy I think is going to be a Henry Axe. It’s only a 410, but I can still pretend I’m Arnold running from a Terminator on a motorcycle on the LA River.

On 8/6/2023 at 9:16 AM, SteelKing728 said:

Do you guys prefer "pew pew" or "bang bang"?

Asking for a friend.

Every time I’m in the street I hear yawk yawk yawk yawk!

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1