SBLIII

who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Indianapolis
    • Houston

Just now, sryan66611 said:

They had a pretty dominant O-line when Arian Foster was playing

Dominant is stretching it.  It was effective, might have even dabbled in good, but they always seemed to perpetually have one whole they were trying to fill in it and scheme protected several of those players in pass-protection.

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

They did have Duane Brown and Eric Fisher for a couple years.  At least it was disastrous back then

o brien ruined the OL when he got here.  he started with duane brown, brandon brooks, chris myers, and newton and he managed to make the OL worse every year here. 

1 minute ago, The Hitch said:

fahren ;), 

gehen means you will literally walk the whole journey

ps if is of interest to you there are German broadcasters of NFL (its getting big) and with a VPN you can watch whole games in German, which is a fun way to practise.

Babbel and some nice people on Facebook from Germany and Austria I met have helped me out a lot and I will try that out. I always use a VPN 😃. Thank you. Next on the list will be French and Norwegian 

Just now, The LBC said:

Dominant is stretching it.  It was effective, might have even dabbled in good, but they always seemed to perpetually have one whole they were trying to fill in it and scheme protected several of those players in pass-protection.

yea dominant is stretching it but it was good... Still probably not better than the Colts O line at the time.

2 minutes ago, The Hitch said:

fahren ;), 

gehen means you will literally walk the whole journey

ps if is of interest to you there are German broadcasters of NFL (its getting big) and with a VPN you can watch whole games in German, which is a fun way to practise.

In terms of moving gehen is totally fine in that context imo. German NFL broadcast is often times pretty bad though haha.

This game is so exciting it turns into a German lesson.

Archived