AFC Wild Card: Chargers @ Ravens

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Ravens biggest weakness is the OL getting no push and that they have no speed at RB. Jackson is the only speed option they have back there.

No. The Ravens biggest weakness offensively is they’re completely one-dimensional and field an erratic, inexperienced rookie passer.

1 minute ago, H.E Pennypacker said:

Funnily enough the Ravens would've probably felt way better heading into the offseason if they lost last week. There have to be big questions over Jackson now you would think, but he has an offseason to get things right.

Feeling good doesn't help us improve. I'm glad to have the accomplishment of the division title and playoff appearance.

It's going to be a process with Lamar and the whole team.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

As are the idiots who've watched a single game of him play and draw conclusions based on a match-up that wasn't in their favor to begin with.

But hot takes are always better than actual analysis so "HE'S A RUNNING BACK" I guess.

Hot takes are what this place is known for. However, in this case, is it really a hot take? Lamar Jackson is not a good passer... And most people felt that long before this game. I'm not saying the Ravens should give up on him... But quarterbacks like a more exposed the more they play. Unless he can drastically improve his passing game, he probably isn't going to last long... And this is coming from someone who thought Jackson had upside coming out.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Feeling good doesn't help us improve. I'm glad to have the accomplishment of the division title and playoff appearance.

It's going to be a process with Lamar and the whole team.

Any key FA on D? Will only get better no?

Archived