BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

On 9/20/2019 at 10:15 PM, Whicker said:

BDL 2019 Week 3

Portland Horned Owls @ Oklahoma City EF5s
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Hungary Hippos
Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats
Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals

@SirA1 @Counselor @WFLukic @wwhickok @Hockey5djh @TedLavie @MD4L @rackcs @SwoleXmad @RuskieTitan @PR @pheltzbahr @Jlash @Ragnarok @bcb1213

Matchup and polls posted.

GL boys.

• Like 1

Skill guys putting up another million yards.

DL has more sacks this week than Pheltz has had birthdays

OL wouldnt let a fly get past them

Secondary would stop the ocean catching balls thrown at them from a rowboat in the middle of the pacfic

But my QB had a 55% completion percentage in college throwing to guys who now work at trader joes and papa johns so 1st overall here we come

Edited by WFLukic

41 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Skill guys putting up another million yards.

DL has more sacks this week than Pheltz has had birthdays

OL wouldnt let a fly get past them

Secondary would stop the ocean catching balls thrown at them from a rowboat in the middle of the pacfic

But my QB had a 55% completion percentage in college throwing to guys who now work at trader joes and papa johns so 1st overall here we come

I’ll be picking #1 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Alright Anchorage, New Orleans, and Williamsport have given up. OKC is going to be 3-0. I’m glad we kept 8 playoff teams now I’ve basically already clinched 

I’ve never given up. I have Singapore and Portland’s 1st round picks... what made you think I was saying I was going to have #1 was because of my own team? Mhmm

Last year I proposed we reduce the number of playoff teams from 8 to 6. I was ridiculed, called names, and denied so hard that I might as well have been kicked out of the league for reducing the fun. I’m going to make jokes this year when we have 7 teams clinched by week 6

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Last year I proposed we reduce the number of playoff teams from 8 to 6. I was ridiculed, called names, and denied so hard that I might as well have been kicked out of the league for reducing the fun. I’m going to make jokes this year when we have 7 teams clinched by week 6

As someone whose special teams proposal was laughed out of the building I sympathize. 

You will have the last laugh when you are the runner up for the bizz bowl though.