Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Throwing a pick to a DT is deflating! That game was back and forth, but it looked good late into the 4th. Tough loss, but as TK mentioned we have some games upcoming in our favor. Just need to take care of business! 

#TeamRudy

That was a wild game

Statistically, my team dominated

But you converted the 3rd downs where I didn't and kept the thing back and forth... I punted 3 times from your side of the field.. Lots of points left on the board with good drive stops by your team.

Glad to see my team have a good 4th quarter for once.. It's usually me taking an early lead and somehow just trying to hold onto it

@TheKillerNacho I think your stats are aggregating incorrectly? Or maybe I don't understand what YPP is actually capturing? Does it net out touchbacks? Should I have known this?

Andy Lee: 7 punts for 275 yards (39.29 YPP, 61 LNG, 0 in 20).

Q1, 3:32, 4th & 10 on the HAN 42: Andy Lee's punt landed in the endzone, Touchback.
Q2, 12:27, 4th & 4 on the REY 34: Andy Lee's punt went for 45 yards. Returned by Dwayne Harris for 20 yards.
Q2, 4:20, 4th & 18 on the HAN 43: Andy Lee's punt landed in the endzone, Touchback.
Q3, 13:19, 4th & 1 on the REY 40: Andy Lee's punt landed in the endzone, Touchback.
Q3, 9:01, 4th & 4 on the REY 8: Andy Lee's punt fair caught by Dwayne Harris for 56 yards.
Q3, 4:31, 4th & 3 on the HAN 48: Andy Lee's punt landed in the endzone, Touchback.
Q3, 2:50, 4th & 8 on the REY 32: Andy Lee's punt went for 61 yards. Returned by Dwayne Harris for 26 yards.

Direwolves were my reason for adding Talib... it paid dividends today, just fell short last minute

game 1: 

Luck: 26/36... 72.2% for 369 yards and 1 td

Hilton: 7 catches for 112... 0 tds 

Barkley: 12 for 52 yards and 2 tds... 4.33 ypc

Game 2:

luck: 20/33 .. 61% for 274 with 1 td and 1 INT (Talib)

Hilton: 5 for 43 yards ... 0 tds

Barkley: 17 for 114 and 2 tds .. 6.7 ypc

(1 60 yard td run).. take that away and we held barkley to 16 for 54 yards 3.35 😒

Overall im happy seeing the big swing and able to keep within this rematch. Luck caught some big plays late in 4th to Thielen. Outside of that 1 late drive and a 60 yard td run that game should’ve went the other way. 

Also I’m curious how Trubisky missed the defender aka Malik Jackson aka 6’5” 300 lbs monster lol. Damn you Mitch 

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That was a wild game

Statistically, my team dominated

But you converted the 3rd downs where I didn't and kept the thing back and forth... I punted 3 times from your side of the field.. Lots of points left on the board with good drive stops by your team.

Glad to see my team have a good 4th quarter for once.. It's usually me taking an early lead and somehow just trying to hold onto it

See my team has a knack for 3rd quarter droughts and it showed today! I can’t score after halftime... curious who’s baking up the locker room to come out that sluggish week after week. 4th quarter I’ve seen us just handle business or make a big comeback. Just today Luck was on your side 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

@pwny, how is @khodder tracking on the list of most prolific teams of all time?

It's odd because the roster doesn't look like it is anywhere near the best he has put out there in the past, but can't argue with the results. Plus he has a cupcake schedule to finish the season.

I have a few minutes in the car to get this one done.

He’s on pace for a 13.751 PWNY right now. That would be the 5th best team. He’s scoring 29.73 points per game, which would be good enough for 11th all time. His defense is somewhere in the late 60s range. 

I’ll have the full info posted when I can get to my laptop and put in all the data.

Will sell any listed to the highest bidder before the end of the weekend

RB: Marlon Mack (IND)
FB: Jaylen Samuels (PIT)
WR: John Brown (BAL), Jamison Crowder (WAS)
OT: Terron Armstead (NO), Lane Johnson (PHI)
OG: Laken Tomlinson (SF), Kyle Long (CHI)
C: Mitch Morse (KC)
DE: Mario Addison (CAR), Derek Barnett (PHI)
DT:Javon Hargrave (PIT)
OLB: Nigel Bradham (PHI), K.J. Wright (SEA)
MLB: Darron Lee (NYJ)
CB: Kendall Fuller (KC), Joe Haden (PIT)
SS: Jabrill Peppers (CLE)*
K: Jake Elliott (PHI)
P: Dustin Colquitt (KC)
HC: Doug Pederson (PHI)
OC: Aaron Kromer (LAR)
DC: Dennis Allen (NO)
STC: Chase Blackburn (CAR)
PS:Justin Simmons (DEN), Shaquill Griffin (SEA)

pm me and I’ll accept highest offers tomorrow night 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Trade!

Direwolves get

DE Mario Addison

T Terron Armstead

Trash Pandas get

S19 5th

OT Braden Smith

@Tk3

@TheKillerNacho

sure.. its not like me to be shortsighted, but yolo..

small improvements

@TheKillerNacho

Please start Addision and move Lorenzo Alexander to the PS

Please also start Armstead and move Havenstein to the PS

Please cut Duron Harmon to make my roster legal

Thanks

Archived