Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Crablegs has had the Venom up and down all season.

• Wk 1-3 = 0-3 the 3-4 defense with mostly 3-4 defenders wasn't working so switched to a 4-3.
  • Wk 4-7 = 4-0 Firmly put the team on Henry's back. Added DJ Moore to be our WR1 of the future.
  • Wk 8-11 = 0-3-1 Three of these should have been winnable. I got into a funk and wanted to give Rosen a whirl. That's on me. Could have won the division. Added Frank Clark to create a young dynamic pairing of DE's for the future. Added ST ace and Coach to help with field position.
  • Wk 12-16 = 5-0 Additions proved very effective and finally think the Sliders are dialed in. Exceeded my predictions and made the playoffs. 

After 4-12 last year without buying most of the groceries I'll consider this season a success with pieces in place to build on.

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'll figure out how to win eventually! It took me two years in BDL

Its weird... you were the bottom dweller of arguably the toughest division of all time.

But if the season were only the division games you would've finished 5-3 and tied for 1st in the division (tied with Ruskie... I think he would've had the net points over you but still).

Your team easily had the most bizarre season. Rio, Hanoi, South Africa, and Reywhatervervik were all fantastic this year and you somehow found a way to defeat every single one of them. Of your six wins, five of them happened within your division.

Your team found a way to turn it up against division rivals this season. Now, you just gotta figure out how to beat someone, anyone else.

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I started the season 2-6. I scored more than 24 points one time.

19, 24, 20, 20, 23, 36, 22, 16

I finished the season 5-2-1 and only scored 25 or less twice. And I won one of those games 12-10.

34, 37, 26, 33, 12, 30, 30, 22

I dont understand, you didnt have Tom Brady, shouldn't you have been tanking after that start?

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I dont understand, you didnt have Tom Brady, shouldn't you have been tanking after that start?

Tanking >>>>> trying to figure out your keepers.

I think I may have screwed up. I probably lost five or six draft slots. I'm totes screwed now.

Archived