Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

8 hours ago, pwny said:

UCOSVKu.png

Added overall rankings to the list as well. Note that there have been 328 teams total.

Some things of note:

• @khodder finishes with the 6th highest pwny in history, while @RuskieTitan and @Scalamania both finish in the top 25
  • @RuskieTitan and @Tk3 both feature top 20 all-time offenses. Expect a shootout in their playoff game
  • @khodder has the 4th highest point differential in history, while @RuskieTitan finishes 16th and @Scalamania 23rd
  • @RuskieTitan finishes with the 6th most unlucky team of all time
  • @pwny finishes with the 6th luckiest team of all time.
    • Though I think this is more tied to how I decided to tank than actual luck.
  • Two teams in the playoffs don't check the boxes needed to be title contenders
    • This doesn't mean that they can't win a game in the playoffs, so don't @ me if one does. It means they don't have the mix to win 3 straight in the playoffs
  • @waffles7 finishes with a PWNY higher than three playoff teams, TWO of which are in his own division.
  • @EaglesPeteC and @swoosh finish 8th and 9th worst all-time in Pwny, and 9th and 17th worst in point differential.
  • @swoosh finishes with the third worst offense of all time

All this is going to make my flaming downfall in the playoffs all the more bitter.

Archived