Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

All,

Keepers have been processed. You should check the OP to make sure I processed your keepers correctly. You have until the draft starts to correct anything you think I did in error, before the OP becomes gospel.

I'll try to have the draft thread open tomorrow or Friday (Monday at the latest), but time slots will not be enforced until Wednesday.

Cheers.

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@PSID412@khodder@Adrenaline_Flux@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC

@pwny@Glen

@Tk3 @MookieMonstah @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @Whicker @Malfatron

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

@TheKillerNacho check your pms boss.. I made a keepers switch prior to the deadline  :D lmk if thats ok.

I do not see this PM. If you're talking about the thread you originally sent your keepers in, I removed myself from that conversation a few days ago, so I would not have been notified if you posted in it.

This wouldn't have been an issue if you posted them here in this thread....

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I do not see this PM. If you're talking about the thread you originally sent your keepers in, I removed myself from that conversation a few days ago, so I would not have been notified if you posted in it.

This wouldn't have been an issue if you posted them here in this thread....

I could send you a print screen. Sent over 3 hours ago. Was a direct one :D 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I could send you a print screen. Sent over 3 hours ago. Was a direct one :D 

I mean, right now, I see no PM. So even if I were to humor your change, I don't even know what that is.  You probably should've made sure I was still in the conversation before you sent any update in it....

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, right now, I see no PM. So even if I were to humor your change, I don't even know what that is.  You probably should've made sure I was still in the conversation before you sent any update in it....

If i could/can't be done. Can't complain both great players just one is much younger. Can't complain.. It's your call boss man :D 

9 minutes ago, El ramster said:

If i could/can't be done. Can't complain both great players just one is much younger. Can't complain.. It's your call boss man :D 

Again, I don't even know what you tried to change because I don't see the PM. ..............

Send me your screenshot, and perhaps

Archived