Around The League V.2

Totty

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If he has a big game and we win he'll definitely be right in the mix in terms of the MVP discussion. Back to back wins over Mahomes/Brady would probably be the best two game stretch of Carr's career. 

Yeah solid game and a win, and he definitely has potential to shoot up from #10 all the way to around #5 on my MVP Rankings, depending how all the other guys do. A loss and bad showing and he’s probably off a while though. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah solid game and a win, and he definitely has potential to shoot up from #10 all the way to around #5 on my MVP Rankings, depending how all the other guys do. A loss and bad showing and he’s probably off a while though. 

A good game and a win over the Buccaneers on national TV would be huge for him. Seeing what Carr did to KC's defense when they've absolutely shut down Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, and Deshaun Watson helps and if he puts up a big game against TB after they just shut down Aaron Rodgers it would really help, imo. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Dolphins turning to Tua. 

I think Miami realized they are in full playoff contention, and Tua gives them a better chance. I've gone through the playoff predictor multiple times, and Miami ends up 9-7 with the Seventh Seed more times than you would think. And that was before Tua was named starter. Heck, Week 16 Miami vs LV might be for the final playoff spot. Miami is NOT a gimmie game. They are a tough squad.

Edited by BayRaider

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I think Miami realized they are in full playoff contention, and Tua gives them a better chance. I've gone through the playoff predictor multiple times, and Miami ends up 9-7 with the Seventh Seed more times than you would think. And that was before Tua was named starter. Heck, Week 16 Miami vs LV might be for the final playoff spot. Miami is NOT a gimmie game. They are a tough squad.

Terrible O line (2 rookies as his blind side protectors) no running game, average WR corp, a below average D and Tua is a rookie who holds on the ball entirely way too long.  This isn't Bama with his semi pro team playing against college trash.  What could possibly go wrong?  Hahaha

From bashing Carr all offseason and calling for his head to Tua taking the Phins to the playoffs?  That is pretty bold, delusional and bold LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

13 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Terrible O line (2 rookies as his blind side protectors) no running game, average WR corp, a below average D and Tua is a rookie who holds on the ball entirely way too long.  This isn't Bama with his semi pro team playing against college trash.  What could possibly go wrong?  Hahaha

From bashing Carr all offseason and calling for his head to Tua taking the Phins to the playoffs?  That is pretty bold, delusional and bold LOL

Yikes, feel like I’m watching a News channel with this post with how everything is twisted. 

- I said the Dolphins are in playoff contention which they are... 3-3. There is a new seventh seed. And Bills are 4-2 and Patriots are 2-3. Dolphins have been in all of their games this year and are definitely a decent team. 

- No run game? Gaskin is having a solid season. Do you watch Miami at all...?

- OL is ranked 11th on PFF and 12th on Football Outsiders. Once again, have you watched Miami at all...? Clearly only watch the Raiders and primetime games. 

You’re like walking propaganda. 

Edited by BayRaider

I don't want Carr in MVP talks. Keep it quiet and just win games. Use Jacobs so people sleep on Carr and when we need him he's on point. Shhhhhh Like the hottie who you're on the DL with. Would you rather be her 'release' that no one knows or go on a date, be seen all over social media and get NOTHING!!! I've been the 'secret' and I have ZERO PROBLEM being unknown with a 😁😁😁

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes, feel like I’m watching a News channel with this post with how everything is twisted. 

- I said the Dolphins are in playoff contention which they are... 3-3. There is a new seventh seed. And Bills are 4-2 and Patriots are 2-3. Dolphins have been in all of their games this year and are definitely a decent team. 

- No run game? Gaskin is having a solid season. Do you watch Miami at all...?

- OL is ranked 11th on PFF and 12th on Football Outsiders. Once again, have you watched Miami at all...? Clearly only watch the Raiders and primetime games. 

You’re like walking propaganda. 

Gaskin is a bum LOL  Miami at 9 and 7, not happening.  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-week-3-2020-nfl-season

This is after week 3 and their Oline is a dumpster fire and that is with Ftiz getting the ball out 3rd fastest rate in the league.  

You clearly lack an understanding of football which is ok, I just how you take such a hard stance on stuff when you have no clue what you're talking about.  

If you're claiming the Miami Oline is ranked 11th or 12th in the league, I don't know what to tell you.  Put the Yellow jacket on Tua now, he's leading that dumpster fire of a roster to the playoffs according to @BayRaider Hahaha  I can't make this garbage up.  

Carr is a bum and Tua is leading Miami to the playoffs based on your "playoff predictor" whatever that means.  Sounds scientific and all but if you have the Phins with Tua going 9 and 7 it's clearly worthless trash. LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Gaskin is a bum LOL  Miami at 9 and 7, not happening.  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-all-32-offensive-lines-week-3-2020-nfl-season

This is week 3 and their Oline is a dumpster fire and that is with Ftiz getting the ball out 3rd fastest in the league.  

You clearly lack an understanding of football which is ok, I just how you take such a hard stance on stuff when you have no clue what you're talking about.  

If you're claiming the Miami Oline is ranked 11th or 12th in the league, I don't know what to tell you.  Put the Yellow jacket on Tua now, he's leading that dumpster fire of a roster to the playoffs according to @BayRaider Hahaha  I can't make this garbage up.  

Carr is a bum and Tua is leading Miami to the playoffs based on your "playoff predictor" whatever that means.  Sounds scientific and all but if you have the Phins with Tua going 9 and 7 it's clearly worthless trash. LOL

I never said Miami is making the playoffs, you are nothing but a blubbering fool that mouths off extreme after extreme after extreme of non-truths and propaganda. I said Miami is in playoff contention, which they are. 3-3, and in all their games. Bills lead their division at 4-2 and there is a seventh seed. They are in “contention” whether you want that to be true or not. 

Also Gaskin is not a bum lol. I’ve watched Miami plenty this year and he’s been extremely solid. Not great but very solid. Let me guess, Gaskin must be a bum cause he’s averaging 4.1 YPC ehhh? In that case, Jacobs must be a bum too. Gaskin is the main engine to their offense currently and a big reason they are 3-3.