Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm betting on that offense. They will get Sutton back to a good group of skill positions. Have an all-pro caliber LT, will get back James at RT. And have a solid Oline overall. Stafford would elevate that group exponentially.

And I'll never bet against a defense coached under Fangio. They have Chubb. Casey, Callahan will come back from injury. Von Miller and Simmons status remain. But they have some talent on that side of the ball still.

Denver is a lot better than you think. And they attract talent. Players love to play for that organization.

This is Von Millers last year under contract. He really could be cut He's 22,000,000 in cap space but only 4,000,000 in dead money

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

As I told everyone all offseason, Brady’s arm was totally fine and we had many box score scouts on Brady. His arm was the same as the 2015-2017 seasons if you actually watched the tape. Brady has been balling all year. Top 5 MVP, probably 5th or 6th Offensive Player of the Year, and may win his 7th Super Bowl. He would of been a clear-cut 100% upgrade over Derek Carr. Carr is a Middle of the Pack QB, Brady is still a Top 5-6 QB in this league. Yes, Brady is better than Carr right now, and it’s not even close @Frankie2Gunz Not a single person, on this forum or off this forum, would agree with you otherwise. 

I don’t think we would of won the Super Bowl with Brady because our defense, but I do think we would of been a wildcard team and 11-5. 

Explain to me why BB moved on from Brady if he can elevate a below average squad?  Are you telling me that BB is wrong and the Pats would have went deep into the playoffs this year with Brady?  So you're saying that BB has no clue what he is doing by moving on from Brady?

Brady looks good on a stacked team with a very good D.  It's not shocking considering he has weapons everywhere but to say that Brady is the same QB he was 10 years ago and that he hasn't lost any of his physical skills is flat out delusional.  If you think he can elevate a below average squad to contenders like the Raiders or Pats you have no clue what you're talking about. I think that is pretty obvious with your evaluations of your eilte, can't miss prospect in Tua.

Bradys last 2 years in NE he averaged 26 TD's and 10 Int's.  Care to explain why the significant jump to 40 and do you think he would have thrown for 40 with the Raiders?  

Brady is exactly who I thought he was at this point in his career, he knew what he needed to have success and signed with a team where the QB was holding them back.  BB also knew that they would go nowhere with Brady and his limitations at this point in his career so he moved on without a legit QB to take over for him.

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Explain to me why BB moved on from Brady if he can elevate a below average squad?  Are you telling me that BB is wrong and the Pats would have went deep into the playoffs this year with Brady?  So you're saying that BB has no clue what he is doing by moving on from Brady?

Brady looks good on a stacked team with a very good D.  It's not shocking considering he has weapons everywhere but to say that Brady is the same QB he was 10 years ago and that he hasn't lost any of his physical skills is flat out delusional.  If you think he can elevate a below average squad to contenders like the Raiders or Pats you have no clue what you're talking about. I think that is pretty obvious with your evaluations of your eilte, can't miss prospect in Tua.

Bradys last 2 years in NE he averaged 26 TD's and 10 Int's.  Care to explain why the significant jump to 40 and do you think he would have thrown for 40 with the Raiders?  

Brady is exactly who I thought he was at this point in his career, he knew what he needed to have success and signed with a team where the QB was holding them back.  BB also knew that they would go nowhere with Brady and his limitations at this point in his career so he moved on without a legit QB to take over for him.

BB let go of Brady...? He was an unrestricted Free Agent and Adam Scheftler literally reported every week of the season Brady will not go back to New England and is unhappy there. His entire roster was garbage.

Fact is, Carr is no where close to 43 year old Brady, and would not be in the Super Bowl if he was QB of the Bucs.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

BB let go of Brady...? He was an unrestricted Free Agent and Adam Scheftler literally reported every week of the season Brady will not go back to New England and is unhappy there. His entire roster was garbage.

Fact is, Carr is no where close to 43 year old Brady, and would not be in the Super Bowl if he was QB of the Bucs.

So you're telling me that if BB had to pick between Brady and Carr right now he would take Brady?  He had a chance to keep Brady and let him walk.  You have zero clue what you're talking about once again.  

I also believe that Brady knew that he needed a stacked roster to look good at this point in his career.  26 and 10 over his last two years in NE and now 40.  It's a miracle according to Mr. TankforTua LOL

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Exactly my point and everyone who understands football knows it.  You say it right there....

Brady is average on a team with little talent and you think he elevates the Raiders trash squad to a playoff contender? 

Brady wouldn't have played for our dumpster fire team if we offered him 50 million and you actually believed the talking head shills on tv he had a chance to end up in LV? Brady is not that stupid... 

Keep drinking the media Kool Aid just like you did with your boy Tua LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Feliciano got mugged, if Chris Jones was a Raider he would be ejected.... Feliciano was one of the better value picks Reggie made as GM. In hindsight Reggie wasn’t as bad as it seemed. 

If Jones was a Raider, the cops would be entering the stadium