Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Yeah that's what I said, it isn't easy lol.  And I completely agree.  KC's OL was decimated beyond repair.  

Imo kc’s offense esp wr’s didn’t show that grit needed to win the sb. They seemed really nonchalant. Reminds me of mahomey pc after when we beat him saying something along the lines of “we can’t just get down and expect me to make magic to pull out a late win”. Kc offense was too comfortable imo and expected magic mahomey but he was hella banged up. 

20 minutes ago, Geezy said:

youre the most passive aggressive poster in the forum, what you talking about lmao 

I don’t think you understand the definition of passive aggressiveness. 

And or course a Carr fanboy getting sensitive... just like his hero. Smh. Carr family are all sensitive and super passive aggressive. That’s literally not even debatable. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Every team drops 7 in coverage.

He played a horrible game there is no way around that. 

He also struggled most of the game last year v the 49ers, don’t remember the OL being the problem then. 

37 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Imo kc’s offense esp wr’s didn’t show that grit needed to win the sb. They seemed really nonchalant. Reminds me of mahomey pc after when we beat him saying something along the lines of “we can’t just get down and expect me to make magic to pull out a late win”. Kc offense was too comfortable imo and expected magic mahomey but he was hella banged up. 

They dropped a lot of passes in the SB.  Even when he scrambled and hit them in the chest while getting hit, they kept dropping the passes.  Yeah it was a perfect storm for them to lose.  Mahomes' broken toe, WRs dropping balls, holding penalties on backup OL.  Defense didn't deliver at all.  They were finally calling the KC DBs for holding.  I recall Bryan Edwards tweeting about how the refs were finally calling PI against the KC DBs and he's right.  Just wish they did that during the season too.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

They dropped a lot of passes in the SB.  Even when he scrambled and hit them in the chest while getting hit, they kept dropping the passes.  Yeah it was a perfect storm for them to lose.  Mahomes' broken toe, WRs dropping balls, holding penalties on backup OL.  Defense didn't deliver at all.  They were finally calling the KC DBs for holding.  I recall Bryan Edwards tweeting about how the refs were finally calling PI against the KC DBs and he's right.  Just wish they did that during the season too.  

Yup esp that one in the end zone hit dude in the face mask mahomey was dam near completely horizontal making that throw. He came to play but the rest of the offense looked like they stayed out all night partying 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yup esp that one in the end zone hit dude in the face mask mahomey was dam near completely horizontal making that throw. He came to play but the rest of the offense looked like they stayed out all night partying 

Exactly.  Him and Kelce were the only two that showed up.  

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Exactly.  Him and Kelce were the only two that showed up.  

Kelce didn’t look as serious as he did last Super Bowl imo. Call me crazy but multiple rings only really get showcased with qbs and coaches. All the rings Brady has and nobody cares about how many Edelman has.

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Kelce didn’t look as serious as he did last Super Bowl imo. Call me crazy but multiple rings only really get showcased with qbs and coaches. All the rings Brady has and nobody cares about how many Edelman has.

I was going to go into more detail and say he was definitely slow out the gate.  But he did set the all time receiving yards record for a TE in the SB from what I remember reading.  

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

I was going to go into more detail and say he was definitely slow out the gate.  But he did set the all time receiving yards record for a TE in the SB from what I remember reading.  

Kelce did? This year? Lol wow must’ve missed that. That was the weakest sb since we got smashed by tb 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Kelce did? This year? Lol wow must’ve missed that. That was the weakest sb since we got smashed by tb 

133 yards on Sunday. It felt like maybe half of them were 10 yard gains over the middle when the Bucs were in prevent on 3rd & long or late in the game, rather than impact plays though. I could definitely agree with your point that he didn’t look as up for it this time around.

13 hours ago, Jerry said:

You know I hate KC but some of the PI were bull****. Its the SB let they play