Around The League V.2

Totty

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Imagine taking Ferrell over White. Jesus christ.

I have to be honest and say I would have taken Sweat and Ferrell over him but yeh 😁😁 that's looking like a big mistake now........ We could have had White and Sweat 😭

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No one else noticed the huge hole in Patrick Mahomes game. He could not sit in the pocket and throw quick strikes to his receivers. He couldn't take what the defense is giving him instead he would scramble all over the field try to find and open man down field.

Yup very noticeable. Also shows what a good defense can do for a team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No one else noticed the huge hole in Patrick Mahomes game. He could not sit in the pocket and throw quick strikes to his receivers. He couldn't take what the defense is giving him instead he would scramble all over the field try to find and open man down field.

Meh. Wouldn't say that's a hole in his game. Just last week against the bills, he dinked and dunked quick short passes all up and down the field against them. He's shown he's more than just a big play QB.

Just think think any QB is going to look bad when your Oline is as depleted as theirs was. Once the game was getting out of hand, he tried to make too many hero plays.

That defeat ended a lot of incredible Mahomes stats. Nobody has beaten the Chiefs like that since he came into the league. It needed a mixture of terrible OL play, Mahomes not being 100% and the Bucs D playing a great game to achieve it - but just glad that someone really figured them out.

I’m not a Brady fan in the slightest, but that was a very pleasing viewing experience last night.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say that was a whole in his game cause he has shown to be able to dink and dunk before did it against the Bills and Raiders. I would say that was a fault of the game plan and offensive line not being able to block for more then 1 second. Dude had to be on the move almost as he got the ball. Bucs did what everyone knows is play back and force them to dink and dunk and sometimes KC gets impatient and just wants to throw it deep. 

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I wouldn’t say that was a whole in his game cause he has shown to be able to dink and dunk before did it against the Bills and Raiders. I would say that was a fault of the game plan and offensive line not being able to block for more then 1 second. Dude had to be on the move almost as he got the ball. Bucs did what everyone knows is play back and force them to dink and dunk and sometimes KC gets impatient and just wants to throw it deep. 

How we beat them the first game and stayed competitive the second.  You have to get the lead!  Once you get the lead they go one dimensional (pass only).  Then you drop 7 or 8, 7 with a QB spy (A. Key played it for us well from what I remember).  Just play man, sticky coverage and just keep your foot on the gas.  You can beat them, it isn't easy, but it is possible.

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Or a top 5 pick middle linebacker it’s all your fault mate lol do you believe they’re worth top 5 now? White should’ve got def mvp. 

No still don’t. For a 4-3 defense would have DE, DT, CB even FS ranked higher in terms of importance over a LB. 

26 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

lb is the qb of the defense the glue between the dline and secondary and a good one assists both 

Having a stud DL and relentless pass rush allows White to roam free. 

I highly doubt we would be looking at White the same way if he was on our squad with a bad Dline and LB's that can't pressure anyone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I highly doubt we would be looking at White the same way if he was on our squad with a bad Dline and LB's that can't pressure anyone.

We need like 4-6 new starters on defense.

The saddest part of watching the game last night was knowing that we realistically should and could have had Tom Brady, Gronk, AB, Devin White, and Winfield Jr. Hell even Leonard Williams. 

But instead chose Carr, Witten, Ferrell, Arnette, Muse, and Bowden. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Yeah agreed, Bucs D-line was terrific especially Barrett, 1 sack and 4 hurries.